Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,081 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos (654 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by NaijaCelebrity: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Popular Nigerian rapper, Jude Abaga aka M.I Abaga is celebrating his 35th birthday today and he used the opportunity to take his fans on a walk down memory lane by sharing some of his old photos on gram.

The Plateau state star shared a photo of himself and Emmanuel Byo, the guy that taught him how to rap and another of him on stage with his pairs singing during a graduation ceremony.

Tho the multiple award winning CEO of Chocolate City Music has so far maintained his boyish looks he was totally unrecognizable in another photo with his friends... standing far left rocking a biker boot.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/mi-abaga-marks-35th-birthday-with-epic.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by forreelinc(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hehehe maltex bottle grin
Re: M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by INTROVERT(f): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Y ISNT HE MARRIED?
Re: M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by alterswerve(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
Y ISNT HE MARRIED?
Cos he ain't met you yet
Re: M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by mazimee(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
M. I is one rapper that I so much respect the lyrical strength in his song. M. I will say things in his song that I listened to shallowly only to discover how deep they were later on.
He is my all time Nigerian favourite rapper.
Re: M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by Flexherbal(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Money !
Re: M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by banqalee(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
see baggy na grin grin grin grin
Re: M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by bloomstar: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Well, all I know is that everything starts somewhere.and always learn to follow your passion.
M I in dis pics will not believe he will be where he is today..

Please guys add me up on BBM, I need friends, both female and male.
My pin 7B301930
Thanks
Re: M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by PissedOffWeed(m): 4:36am On Oct 05, 2016
cheesy I love this guy walai!!!!!!!
Re: M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by Benjom(m): 4:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Those days of 'bubu' wears
Re: M.I Abaga Marks 35th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos by pretydiva(f): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2016
Nobody is ugly, dey r simply broke

(1) (Reply)

Step Aside Bobrisky! Meet The New Male Diva [photos] / Who Can Compete With This Man? / Davido Shares New Adorable Picture With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.