Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) (24638 Views)

2019: Okun Leaders Shops For Dino Malaye's Replacement, Calls Teejay Yusuf / Kogi West 2019: Group Calls On Teejay Yusuf To Contest For Senate / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2016
ladyF:
This is serious o, all this money for one person? For doing what exactly? angry

Chai....let me just go and continue my search for bitcoins. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
keep kwayet
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by shotin(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Lol, if we are clamoring for our leaders allowance cut, its not about our legislature only, all three arms of the government must be check... This also include our states and local government...
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by fyneboi79(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Until we the masses rise up and say no more to this rubbish,we will keep suffering.How can a low Nigerian public servant who does virtually nothing earn more than the president of the United States of America? How can?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by omoyowa: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2016
bunch of stupid politifians
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
altitudee:
How true is this information or are u just here to play with our minds ? if this is true, then Nigeria is not in recession, she is in looting

That is just the official one o.

Not kick backs they get from being part of house committees overseeing various sectors like Banking/Finance, Petroleum, Education, Healthcare, Works & Housing, Defence and others. Players in those sectors pay lots of money to have favourable terms or bury investigation into infringement of the rules.

That is why political offices are do or die matter in 9ja.
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by MCencyclopedia(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
These polithiefcicians sha. When will our messiah show. Could this be change!

Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by Stanbeto: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Change is here and let it Begin with them
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by autonomous22: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2016
chicken money..... how can a Nigerian Rep member earn such a little amount of money yearly, no I won't take dis......
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2016
no wonder the election is a always do or die affair to them, and some stupid youths can kill themselves cuz of these thieves who dont give a monkey about them. well i don'tb blame them i blame Nigeria who still waste their times on voting, left to me you wont see a single person to vote on any election day
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by chachanga: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Make we hear word abeg!

Outrage this, Denounce that na hin dey turn Jack to Keyboard Ninja.

The point is 'what are we prepared to do about it"?

Where are the referendums? Where is the community action?! Even if na just online polls and petitions?

If I go buy hosting plan, come pay developer to design such a free&fair independent pro-people public-opinion survey campaign site and I even come spend Advert-money ontop am on Nairaland! Would that still make you vote knowing it would sooner or later impact your life?!
OR won't you just ignore my poll to go mucking around the seedy wastes of NL Sexuality section with those other mumu teenagers dropping their numbers for free in hopes of snagging rich, thick, brainless sugar-mummies angry?

See, Fela don talk am. Suffering and Smiling, this is a nation of cowards, fools and empty headed braggarts.

So, let's just forget it! You just know and prepare well against that one day when this rust-bucket "National-Contraption" will fall apart if not you best get ready to go squatting with your relatives in Cotonou, mtccheewww!

NB
Pple should go to that website, b4 dey take it down, and see what ur senators are authoritatively being paid and then take them to task on their endlessly stoopid and empty promises!
Start With That!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by richard870(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Geniro:
And Saraki was saying they are feeling they also economic crunch. shocked
Makes or embezzle undecided
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by tofolo(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2016
I feel you, as i would always say lets sell NATIONAL ASSEMBLY its a liability to our country.
richidinho:
During 2019 voting if you see any box marked "House of Representative" ignore it dont vote into the box, we are planning to do away with the house first
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by jswagg4(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2016
otukpo:
This is crazy.
ur name though
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by yaki84: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2016
seunmsg:

The honourable in question is a PDP member. Leo Ogor, Ekweremadu and other PDP members are part and parcel of the corruption going on in the national assembly. Do they need Bubu to come and sanitise the house for them before they can do the right thing?

We should condemn the national assembly members generally and stop cherry picking. The president has no control over National assembly's budget and how much they pay themselves. If he decides to prosecute some of their leaders today, wailers like you will shout witch-hunt.
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by rahman25: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2016
We are in serious trouble in this country. We have some stupid idiots on this platform supporting these devil incarnates all because of some 50,000 naira at most you are collecting. God punish you all.
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by yaki84: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2016
@seunmsg, changebeginswithme.....
When will ur president publish his entire earnings every month for nigerians to see?
Less than 100people earned 2.2billion naira in 1yr within the executhieves, some even collected hardship allowance , even the president preaching change still have the guts to recieve house allowance.....
Pathetic!
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Small money

With the type of good work these people are doing in Nigeria, they ought to be earning 500 million naira every month

Buhari as a president should be earning 900 billion naira every month

I want to see APC supporters die of hunger
no,Saraki should be collecting 2trillion naira per month,Ekweremadu,1.5trillion naira because these people work than anybody in the country,can't you see they sweat all the time and they all get thinner once appointed. That job is not easy at all. Even our president looks sick at times.
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by daniska3yaro(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
autonomous22:
chicken money..... how can a Nigerian Rep member earn such a little amount of money yearly, no I won't take dis......
its not even more than $300k which Is not up to quarter of what Beyonce earns per endorsement. When they should be earning 1trillion naira each because they work than anybody in the country. Ha,the work is too much that's why they sweat all the time,they're more intelligent and hardworking than every Nigerian,they use their brains all the time,they get lean before they leave office cos of the work and stress
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by anonimi: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
seunmsg:
The honourable in question is a PDP member. Leo Ogor, Ekweremadu and other PDP members are part and parcel of the corruption going on in the national assembly. Do they need Bubu to come and sanitise the house for them before they can do the right thing?

We should condemn the national assembly members generally and stop cherry picking. The president has no control over National assembly's budget and how much they pay themselves. If he decides to prosecute some of their leaders today, wailers like you will shout witch-hunt.

Go through my post that you quoted again and point our precisely where I was "cherry picking".
We have wailed that he is witch-hunting but it has not stopped him from continuing his witch-hunting that he calls fighting corruption. So why can't he extend his witch-hunting to the NASS salary?
Do you know
Meanwhile, were we not told that we were to CHANGE from the previous "weak" president to this new one who is "strong" and will FIX all our problems?
Has that also CHANGED

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273199_23933_jpegdbf13f9559bd803801ff359bf863c3d0

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
fyneboi79:
Until we the masses rise up and say no more to this rubbish,we will keep suffering.How can a low Nigerian public servant who does virtually nothing earn more than the president of the United States of America? How can?
Nigerians believe God will deal with them. Brainwash by elders,culture and religion is causing serious set back for this country
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Small money

With the type of good work these people are doing in Nigeria, they ought to be earning 500 million naira every month

Let's talk sense.
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by cy4cent(f): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
FagsamPHP:
chai! N10,000,000 per month doing virtually nothing, our politicians ehn!... Bunch of Bomboclats both APC & PDP, when an average Nigerian hardly earn 50k per month, this country is a sham! Minimum wage 18k & someone somewhere is earning 10mill per month cos he's a politician.. smh
that's y every election is a do or die The annoying thing is that these guys do virtually nothing
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by tuniski: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
datola:
Even the president does not receive up to that.

Thieves!

The presidency is the biggest waste. Feeding alone 1.7bn naira. Abi u think buhari flying around is absolutely for what?
Wake up, the entire budget of NASS is 150bn quite high but, it is only minute compare to about 6trn under the executive! Those are the real thieves!

1 Like

Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by hobermener: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by hobermener: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=SpitsOnYoruba post=49933966]Small money

grin grin grin ur head don knock lolll
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by 1kinggy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
ladyF:
This is serious o, all this money for one person? For doing what exactly? angry

Chai....let me just go and continue my search for bitcoins. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

You dey do crypto?
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by ladyF(f): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
1kinggy:

You dey do crypto?

Looking to buy. grin
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by MamaletASO: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
richidinho:
During 2019 voting if you see any box marked "House of Representative" ignore it dont vote into the box, we are planning to do away with the house first

On point..
I have been looking for person of like mind for a very long time..
can we do (#Ignore2019election); until we have reputable people&men of integrity wining tickets at d Party's primary level...

#Ignore2019election
Re: Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) by Origin(f): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2016
We should probably scrap the NA if they cannot take serious wage cuts.
Wage cuts across board for all executive and judiciary too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi, Bolanle Ambode At Jumoke Okoya-Thomas’ 60th Birthday / Sanwo-Olu To Gani Adams: Amotekun, Get Your Facts Right / Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.