Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Top Singer Impregnates Secondary School Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Singer Impregnates Secondary School Girl (1360 Views)

Popular Nigerian Singer Impregnates And Abandon His Older Lover [PICS] / Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Singer Impregnates Secondary School Girl by gistsstack(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2016
A top singer has admitted to having unprotected sex with a form 2 student but denies he impregnated her

As a celebrity, it means most of your life is in the limelight and you’re subject to scrutiny.

Sometimes celebrities go extra mile to do the unimaginable, for example having sex with underage.

This act usually ends such celeb’s career.

The last to find himself between a rock and a hard place is singer Abdul Kiba, a brother of Ali Kiba, a Tanzanian recording artist.

A 19-year-old girl has come out to say that Abdul slept with her, had unprotected sex and made her pregnant.

Nasra Salum, 19, a form 2 student at Isqama Islamic Academy in Oman, says that Abdul asked for her contacts on Instagram and when she sent, he started chatting her and they met later on.

Nasra stayed with her aunty in Oman.

“He began seducing me, using all manner of sweet words on me. My aunty was fed with my uncontrollable behaviour and booked me a flight to Tanzania,” Nasra told Tanzania’s global Publishers.

In Tanzania, she stayed together with her sister in Dar-es-Salaam and struck a deal to visit Abdul at his place in Tabata.
Nasra says she stayed at Abdul’s place for 2 days where they had unprotected sex.

After that Abdul started ignoring her and went on to block her on all social media platforms.

Months later she discovered she was pregnant when she went for tests.

However, Abdul who admitted having unprotected sex with Nasra denied that he impregnated her.

“I don’t believe she is pregnant. However, it is true that I had unprotected sex with her for 2 days at my place. However, i think she is longing for fame through me. I blocked her contact after she became stubborn. It is not true that she is a student. When I met her, she told me that she is a businesswoman based in Oman. I seduced her,” the singer said when interviewed by global Publishers.

SEE PHOTOS OF SINGER AND THE GIRL http://www.gistsstack.com/singer-impregnates-school-girl/

Re: Top Singer Impregnates Secondary School Girl by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2016
Mtcheeeeew....

I thought this happened in Kenya ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Singer Impregnates Secondary School Girl by YungJo207(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2016
She don get belle shakara don end oo.
Re: Top Singer Impregnates Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Top Tanzanian singer who I've never heard of in my life. I even thought it was Diamond Platinumz. Mscheew. Stupid unneeded news.
Re: Top Singer Impregnates Secondary School Girl by gistsstack(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2016
charix:
Top Tanzanian singer who I've never heard of in my life. I even thought it was Diamond Platinumz. Mscheew. Stupid unneeded news.
Have you google his name to knw whether he's top artiste or not? Kiss Daniel, Sean Tizzle, Adekunle Gold are top singers in Nigeria. How many Tanzanians Know them?
Re: Top Singer Impregnates Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2016
na wa o..
Re: Top Singer Impregnates Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2016
gistsstack:

Have you google his name to knw whether he's top artiste or not? Kiss Daniel, Sean Tizzle, Adekunle Gold are top singers in Nigeria. How many Tanzanians Know them?
I googled it. Top result was some unknown video. It's his brother who's the bigger star but without a chance interview on 53 extra I would've never heard of him. Before the interview I never came across any of his videos and even to this day have to youtube them to watch.
The names you mentioned are not top singers in Nigeria. Many northern state citizens have never heard those names. If you called P-square, Tu Baba or Flavour then I would've agreed.
Re: Top Singer Impregnates Secondary School Girl by Cessa0(f): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2016
lolz.. werey said she told him she ws a business woman.. 19 yr old.. a business woman
radarada!

(1) (Reply)

Whoa!! Can You Keep This Dog As A Pet?? (photo) / Uk-based Nollywood Diva, Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Is A Year Older / Awww! This Might Be Donjazzy's Cutest Photo Yet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.