Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) (19027 Views)

Obaseki & Oshiomhole Celebrate Obaseki's Appeal Court Victory In Benin (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by LifeDrama: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2016
​Today in Edo, Godwin Obaseki, Adams Oshiomole, Lara Oshiomole and others visited the Crown prince of Benin Kingdom to thank him and receive royal blessings on his new achievement as the next Governor of Edo.

I hereby use this opportunity to call on Godwin to do the needful to beautiful the palace surrounding when he become the Governor, OGBE vicinity need good roads, proper lighting is needed in this area. This area tells a story of the great Benin. Many of you will agree with me that this area was a total mess as of last month.

What do you have to say about this?

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/godwin-obaseki-oshiomole-lara-and-others-visited-the-crown-prince-of-benin-photos/

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Good.....

Abeg is Oshiomole impotent?

How on earth will someone keep that yellow opekete called Lara for house without pumping his rifle into her well for her to get belle.

Just a concerned citizen tho

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by micfoley: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Nice
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Was thinking Lara should have been pregnant by now?,what's happening?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by TPAND(f): 4:10am On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

I agree with you.

That Lara must desperately want kids. Osho just they fire blanks.

12 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by veekid(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Contract marriage .... I wonder how oshiomole and this lara go dey interact for inside house Walai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Oobooy See the one and Only true OBA not some impostors in the South West cool

16 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by samsono30: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Good for them
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Lara please what are you waiting for? Don't you want kids?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by passionate88: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2016
Iara dey abort osho children?
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2016
seriously interesting...see Royal swag in d first picture.
Reminds me of a quote in Coming to America grin "the royal pennis is clean"

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Good.....

How on earth will someone keep that yellow opekete called Lara for house without pumping his rifle into her well for her to get belle.

. . . You for go help am do the pumping na

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Sincerely Osho's wife is Pretty

But my Fiancee is Prettier grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Good
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2016
I beg what's the difference btw Crown prince and The King

Nobi Prince wey den crown bi King?

modified: commentors above me get problem ..what concern them about Lara and Oshio getting Pregnant ? na them bi God and must u pregnant to be happy in marriage?

My Grandpa is now 124 years old, he lives long not cos is rich but because he always mind his biz

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by Bishops10(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Just wondering how Osho+Lara's pikin will look like...will it be black and white

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2016
after they fvck lara dey drink lime? where the kids na
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by Olateef(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Na expired sperm dey inside osho testicles..
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Good.....

e no concern u..osho oredi has 3 shildren,who are older dan lara

lara is his trophy wife
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Good.....

the beauty and the beast are on contract marriage, no sex no belle, the contract will soon expire

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by columbus007(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Cross-section of roques undecided

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2016
moscobabs:

The Benin kingdom got no king. Oduduwa imposed an omo'noba there. meaning crowned prince or omo oba.. I think dah as been the tradition from time immemorial. over to the historians #this jus my opinion & personal knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by Vilshow(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Noted . . . Checkout my signature it will help you
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2016
dejavubobo1:

The Benin kingdom got no king. Oduduwa imposed an omo'noba there. meaning crowned prince or omo oba.. I think dah as been the tradition from time immemorial. over to the historians #this jus my opinion & personal knowledge
so u mean Benin don't have Oba?
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by teekay213(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2016
grin
iara can't conceive due to her past abortion.
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by YourNemesis: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
Oobooy See the one and Only true OBA not some impostors in the South West cool

lol you again..
You have no other job on this forum than running around like a rabid cat mentioning Yoruba, or South West at any given opportunity, despite all, the Yorubas can't even see you.
I doubt you are even Bini.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by aflame100(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Good.....

Dumbest question, dumbest post and from a dumbest man, SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2016
moscobabs:

soon the name will change
Re: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Stop begging Tinubu....is he God?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders / Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Osun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.