Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

40-year-old Woman, Others Arraigned For Stealing Pastor’s Fowls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-year-old Woman, Others Arraigned For Stealing Pastor’s Fowls (399 Views)

Benjamin Peters: Policeman Dismissed, Arraigned For Killing Corper Igwetu Linda / Former Bank Manager, 3 Others Arraigned For N72 Million Fraud(photo) / UCTH Chief Medical Director,others Arraigned For N85 Million Scam(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40-year-old Woman, Others Arraigned For Stealing Pastor’s Fowls by Taeewo(m): 3:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Femi Makinde, Osogbo

The police on Tuesday arraigned a 40-year-old woman, Mrs. Regina Philip, and seven others before a magistrate’s court sitting in Osogbo, Osun State, for allegedly stealing 1,600 fowls valued at N1.5m.

The police prosecutor told the court that the defendants stole the fowls from the farms of Pastor Mrs. Titilayo Aluko on July 5 at Erin-Osun, Osogbo.

Other suspects arraigned by the police are: Odebiyi Yinka, Ayoola Samson, Grace Odeh, Elizabeth Ankira, Cecelia Ochili, Hannah Ankira and Oyelami Tajudeen.

The prosecutor told the court that Yinka and others at large stole the fowls from the complainant’s farms.

The charge read in part, “That you Odebiyi Yinka, and others at large on or before July 5, 2016, at Erin-Osun in the Osogbo Magisterial District did conspire among yourselves to commit felony, to wit: stealing, thereby committing an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 516 of the Criminal Code Cap 34 Vol. II, Laws of Osun State of Nigeria 2003.”

The defendants pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The Magistrate, Olusola Aluko, ordered that they be remanded in custody and adjourned the case till November 25, 2016.

http://punchng.com/40-year-old-woman-others-arraigned-stealing-pastors-fowls/

Re: 40-year-old Woman, Others Arraigned For Stealing Pastor’s Fowls by pyyxxaro: 4:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Ogbeni see Poultry shocked

The Pastor must be very Rich
Re: 40-year-old Woman, Others Arraigned For Stealing Pastor’s Fowls by olumaxi(m): 5:24am On Oct 05, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Ogbeni see Poultry shocked

The Pastor must be very Rich

dont tel me u v been planning to go and steal urs.......besides,i doubt if dat is d pastor's poultry

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Woman, Others Arraigned For Stealing Pastor’s Fowls by segebase(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2016
can d pastor practice wat he preaches...forgive thy neighbour
Re: 40-year-old Woman, Others Arraigned For Stealing Pastor’s Fowls by mikeweezy(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2016
I have check the names

(1) (Reply)

Bureau De Change Robbed Of N12m In Benin / I Felt Safer Putting 450g Cocaine In My Anus Than Swallowing It / Just In: One Person Killed In Gokana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.