Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tweakware Free Server 2 Now Available - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tweakware Free Server 2 Now Available (521 Views)

Tweakware / Bevahost Offer Paid Server And Allow Free Server For Testing Before Purchase / Glo Limitless Blazing On Tweakware With - Import Tweak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tweakware Free Server 2 Now Available by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 05, 2016
TWEAKWARE FREE SERVER 2 NOW AVAILABLE

Recently we have been facing some challenges on Tweakware, that's on the free server, saying maximum number of free users reached.

Solution to the problem of maximum number of free server reached.

The solution to this problem is to reclick on connect again, once it disconnects and says maximum number of free users reached, never mind that, within some minutes of trial, following the instruction, as I stated above, you will get connected.

With the help of the new free server, it would help to reduce the challenges of maximum number of free users reached.

How to update your server to get the new free server

To update your server and get the free server 2, just click on the revolving arrow, and within some seconds, your server will be updated with the latest server i.e FREE SERVER 2.

Hope you now enjoy your Glo 0.00k and Etisalat 0.00k, which is capped at 60mb per day, better with the new free server.

Read more at http://www.maxisaso.tk

(1) (Reply)

Please Which ATM CARD Can I Use To Buy A Domain On Godaddy ? / How To Get An SSL Certificate For Free For Your Website Or Blog / What Make You Think Rewrite Content Is Plagiarism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.