Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Save Nigeria and Naira For Nigeria Sake- corper Enoch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria and Naira For Nigeria Sake- corper Enoch (447 Views)

If Oil Can’t Save Venezuela, It Sure Can’t Save Nigeria Says Ben Murray / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD / Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Nigeria and Naira For Nigeria Sake- corper Enoch by onismate: 4:59am On Oct 05, 2016
A CORPER's MESSAGE FOR NIGERIA @ 56

Oh Yes, Nigeria is 56! And the color of the National flag is still Green and White. What are we celebrating at 56? Is it really a happy independence at this point?
There is a general saying in the part of the world where I come from which holds that “a fool at forty is more likely to remain a fool forever”. But it’s obvious that we are fools at 56, in which case I don’t know what we would be called, irrespective of your academic cum social status, we are mental imbecilities.
Our economy is down, politics over here has gone sour, the only thing that is on the increase is kingdom of God industries alongside social vices; we are being asked to serve with all sense of seriousness and dedication, a country which her leadership has nothing much to give the youth; the wrong choices and decisions we made right from the time a naira was equal a dollar, at elections and coups has all been proven wrong by the fact that a dollar equals some hundreds of naira; the leadership now serve euthanasia pills for developmental policies; the ‘blame game’ is at climax – big thieves lynching small thieves, while small thieves are screaming foul play. A lot on the negative is incessantly unfolding, and no one can or is willing to exactly tell us with some atom of certainty what the future is like for us the youth of this Nation.
Please, can we all stop the blame game, can we all bury the hatchet, “Save Nigeria and naira for Nigeria sake: let us all admit the fault and cause of our predicament directly or indirectly, in order to forge ahead we failed our fatherland; so that we can see that it’s high time we wore our thinking and action caps, and redefine our unity of purpose”.
#let’s_save_the_naira
#let’s_save_our_economy
#let’s_save_our_own
#encourage_our_local_industries_to_grow
#buy_made_in_Nigeria_goods
#Nigeria_must_be_great_again
#stop_the_blame_game_now!

Enoch Felix Enyam

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1223-my-message-to-nigerians-as-we-turn-56-corper-enoch-felix-enyam

Re: Save Nigeria and Naira For Nigeria Sake- corper Enoch by 2undeee(m): 5:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Just wasted my time in reading well na me do mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Explains Why It Dragged FG To ECOWAS Court / #OCCUPYNASSUNLTD To Hold 15th Of November 2016 / People Are Causing Divisions Within APC – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.