Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) (56348 Views)

Ali Nuhu Pictured With Ahmed Musa In New Photo / Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) / Chika Ike On The Street Of New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by jegz25(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2016
porshuch:
Muslim hausa/fulani are the reason this country is going backward. they are the chief looters.
warris dis ODE saying?

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol Hypocrisy at its peak......
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2016
useless kannywood wont ban this one....

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2016
saintkel:
Well I won't meddle much on dis since its based on some peoples religion but one thing is certain, it seems religion only favours d men not d women over dia in d north. My opinion though

Just because the movie industry is being hypocritical doesn't that's what the religion preaches.
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by bestspoke: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Na wa o

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Same people who expelled her are married to nine year olds girls since its OK in their religion.

i guess your bible gave a legal age of consent for marriage yes? please can you direct me to the verse? See i dont see how that works since christian sources list mary's age as 12-14, when she got married to Joseph who was 35-90 depending on which account you believe. i'm not condoning anything here You christians are either judgemental hypocrites or you dont even know your religion.

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Fryzi(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Why cover the head n leave d yansh. Lubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Tired of this story... angry

The lady should enter mainstream Nollywood and forget those 14th century mofos. I hear her sin is doing it with a non-muslim.

This is an opportunity for the lady to enter nollywood.

Hypocrites! Same people that have a thing for minors want to prohibit an adult from 'holding hands' with another.
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2016
porshuch:
Muslim hausa/fulani are the reason this country is going backward. they are the chief looters.

yes, kannywood is looting your money. if you don't have anything useful to say just stfu!
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
some old alhaji would be masturbating with her pix o.

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

And? is he doing it on screen? whats your business with what he does in private?
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by elite(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Let's see if they'll suspend Ali Nuhu. Nah... I believe not. Ali Nuhu wield too much influence, in fact, the dude no go even send them. grin
Exactly!

The lady's major sin is hugging a non muslim. Hypocrites. Kannywood koor bornowood ni....Mtchewwww
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Piercedclit1:
Their jug of tea
That jug must be big
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Vickiweezy:
Kannywood ke? Which time hausa get movie industry?
Ndi Igbo, we need to do something. And na we full Nollywood pass sef, if na Biawood or Gbollywood make we get our own.
For that Rahama babe, e sure say na person from "MAPPON" wey don toast am wey she no gree, wan cum run her street.
as una come from biafra, una own go be BIAHOOD grin grin
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by foladara777(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

i guess your bible gave a legal age of consent for marriage yes? please can you direct me to the verse? See i dont see how that works since christian sources list mary's age as 12-14, when she got married to Joseph who was 35-90 depending on which account you believe. i'm not condoning anything here You christians are either judgemental hypocrites or you dont even know your religion.
I dunno where u got your sources from coz Mary's age wasn't mentioned in the bible... U are just determined to attach d same issues of d Quran to d Bible.. Iono why u are on d defensive now.
At least if d bible is silent on legal age for marriage itz still better than giving peadophiles d moral justification to carry out their perverted fantansies

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by teepsee(f): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Those people in that part of the country is just too hypocritical dodge my liking lipsrsealed

What is good for Mohammed is also good for Asia
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Anasko(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2016
Muslim Ladies or girls are not allowed to Hug any man, be it Muslim or Non Muslim get it right. Every religion has its Ethics so i dont know why you people are much disturb about this. And she is entitle to do what she likes had it been she is not a Kannywood Actress. We Hausa-Muslim dont joke with Morality. Islam and Hausas protect our Girls for their own benefits. so stop insulting Hausas or our Religion. We are not bastards as you think.
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Anasko:
Muslim Ladies or girls are not allowed to Hug any man, be it Muslim or Non Muslim get it right. Every religion has its Ethics so i dont know why you people are much disturb about this. And she is entitle to do what she likes had it been she is not a Kannywood Actress. We Hausa-Muslim dont joke with Morality. Islam and Hausas protect our Girls for their own benefits. so stop insulting Hausas or our Religion. We are not bastards as you think.
but the men are allowed to kiss women on set?

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2016
porshuch:
m a christian but this ur comment is nt neccessary also immature

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by simpleseyi: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2016
The adulterous woman that was caught in the Bible and taken to Jesus for punishment. Has anyone asked whom she committed adultery with? Did Jesus himself ask? Stop being ignorance. A man is not same as a woman.
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by austin2all: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2016
VERY VERY STUPID RELIGION
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Anasko:

Thats why you don't educate them and marry them off in their teens. Real protection bro.

6 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Skookum(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Anasko:

Wetin dx one dey talk
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2016
simpleseyi:
The adulterous woman that was caught in the Bible and taken to Jesus for punishment. Has anyone asked whom she committed adultery with? Did Jesus himself ask? Stop being ignorance. A man is not same as a woman.

Dude that was how many centuries ago. This is the 21st century. We have advanced so far, technologically and socially. Are you really comparing the two periods?

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2016
foladara777:
I dunno where u got your sources from coz Mary's age wasn't mentioned in the bible... U are just determined to attach d same issues of d Quran to d Bible.. Iono why u are on d defensive now.
At least if d bible is silent on legal age for marriage itz still better than giving peadophiles d moral justification to carry out their perverted fantansies

Its no surprise, the usual age for marriage for jewish girls during that era was 12. This is also listed in the catholic encyclopedia.

If she married joseph at that age, that makes joseph a pedophile yes?

That makes your god too a pedo.phile does it not? since he chose a 14 year old to bear his so called "son".
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Issorai
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by Quanty(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2016
tongue tongue

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by mukhtara446(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2016
She was ban because of public outrage which can cause violence. what some people dont know about Muslims is that we are All one family. Ali nuhu stop acting in that kind of rule in nollywood, he said is because of his people are complaining and rahama sadau acting we are so worry becouse she is our sister and if the acting and her behavior will stay with her alone we will be less worry cause its her life, but that lady stand as a rule model to our sister's they can see it as nothing since rahama sadau do it that's what most of us fear. And we consider female's as week creation of our creator they deserve our protection from anything anywhere from us that we think will harm them. What some people think as civilization that's not what we think its, because we are different people with different faith so stop judging Muslims action by your own common sense calling them backward people by your man visual hausa man said (Ta yaro kyau take batah kargo) man vision have quantity but not quality. please we want peace in this country not to pretend to have some. Other people Will say northern Muslims are not tolerant but why are you trying to force us to act like you people we have our guidelines and our way of life.which we dont have problem with it, we are happy with it but some will said no do this do that inverting every where, do your life and let us do ours if you want her to act like you people let her be with you people before. but for know she is with us and we most called her into order, to know her value and moral as a muslim. We the muslim ummah.
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by scachy(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2016
If he's a woman now, they ll call for her head. Hypocrites
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by ayyumud(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2016
But Ali Nuhu was also expelled from the kannywood for this same offence, that's why he crossed over to the nollywood.
Don't get it twisted, the above pics were from nollywood not kannywood.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Vickiweezy:
Ndi Igbo, we need to do something. And na we full Nollywood pass sef, if na Biawood or Gbollywood make we get our own.
For that Rahama babe, e sure say na person from "MAPPON" wey don toast am wey she no gree, wan cum run her street.
igbowood will be OK.. But all the actors go dey smoke weed.

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Which group do you think, run the Nollywood industry? Or you simply don't know that Nollywood is synonymous to Igbos.. ? Igbos founded and built Nollywood and still has over 70% share, so it will be the most foolish decision for Igbos to form one Igbowood or whatever you call it.. The best thing you ought to do is, advocate for there to be more Igbo movies in the industry rather than asking for something unreasonable..

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2016
I guess this mean y'all just finding out that misogyny has its roots in religion, that's why I think it's even more foolish for women to be religious, nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back / Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.