Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Look At What This Teacher Is Doing! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Look At What This Teacher Is Doing! (1167 Views)

See What This Teacher Was Spotted Carrying In Class(photo) / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) / See What This Teacher Made Her Student Do For Misspelling A Word: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look At What This Teacher Is Doing! by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Happy Teacher's Day: The Way You Teach... The Knowledge You Share... The Care You Take... The Love You Shower... Make You... The World's Best Teacher! Happy Teachers Day 2016!
Re: Look At What This Teacher Is Doing! by MicroBox: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2016
It seems you have enough time, let me give you a case study.
Help us research about the importance and quality of NCE certificate, whether it should be review, scrap or give it more attention.
I grew up to know that NCE (National Certificate of Education) holders are enough to teach and impact knowledge from Pre nursery upto SS3 but the case is different. Degree is mostly the least qualification even in mushroom schools..

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Teacher Is Doing! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
I am not talking about degree or NCE certificate holder here. I m appreciating my teachers whether NCE OR DEGREE. Both are impacting knowledge. If you don't like NCE then go for a DEGREE certificate and stop sucking okay.

(1) (Reply)

Medical School Dropout Bags 1st Class In Unilag-punch / TOTAL 2017/2018 Postgraduate Scholarship Application Out=apply Now / What Are The Ssce Requirements For Mech Engineering At FUTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.