Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business (1174 Views)

Building A Cooking Gas/LPG Skid Plant Anywhere In Nigeria / Wait A Minute! There Is More To Know About Cooking Gas Business / Nigerian Cooking Gas Business Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by Lunchour: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2016
I would be needing an experienced person in the Gas Business that I can work with in kick starting a cooking Gas Business. I have learnt about the risk, the licenses, the loss that may occur due to the volatile nature of gas and so many other things. If you have a viable Cooking Gas Business Plan you can communicate with me via hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com. Do include your name, location and Mobile number in the email so I can contact you after going through the Business Plan and I'm convinced that we can do business together. I basically need some with vast experience in the business and I'm ready to start with 6Million Naira and infuse more when I see it's moving on fine. I'm ready to setup in any location that I see it's viable.
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by Lunchour: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Kindly include your mobile number in the email sent
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by Lunchour: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Location is not a barrier so far the business is viable in your location
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Lunchour:
Location is not a barrier so far the business is viable in your location
the business is a good one here,we are already into the business in a smale scale way,u dnt need writing another business plan.all we just need is agreements and to invest quickly right now.wen there is agreement,you make ur profit fast and good.

1 Like

Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by Lunchour: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
LolliCane:

Kindly check your mail.

Nothing received in line with cooking car business
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by afanide: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yea it's nice....

For those that want to go into EXPORTATION, check my signature....
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by Cregon: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
op very nice thinking but partnership hmmm no be here oo. i would advise you learn from already established enterprise and then start on your own little by little. Unless you want to dash out your 6 milla no problem

1 Like

Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by sugarsoul(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
o.p search for ncolumella on nairaland.. all your answers are there
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by Lunchour: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
sugarsoul:
o.p search for ncolumella on nairaland.. all your answers are there
He or She could do me an email. Thanks
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by YOLO1(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Anyone with Business Plan on cooking gas should contact vision2020isposibble@gmail.com and let's see how we can partner or fund ur idea. This deal is solely for cooking gas business and nothing more. Thanks
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by bettercreature(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lunchour:
I would be needing an experienced person in the Gas Business that I can work with in kick starting a cooking Gas Business. I have learnt about the risk, the licenses, the loss that may occur due to the volatile nature of gas and so many other things. If you have a viable Cooking Gas Business Plan you can communicate with me via hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com. Do include your name, location and Mobile number in the email so I can contact you after going through the Business Plan and I'm convinced that we can do business together. I basically need some with vast experience in the business and I'm ready to start with 6Million Naira and infuse more when I see it's moving on fine. I'm ready to setup in any location that I see it's viable.
I will advice you to suspend the business and think of something else,The business has been hijacked by the cabals
I did it on a very huge scale between 2010-2015,the monthly profit stood at 1.4 million per month for the first 3-4 years but towards 2015 the cabals hijacked the business and all petro stations started installing gas tanks
By the end of 2015 our profit drastically reduced to 350k per month so i decided to sell it
Venture into another business,this business is no more profitable as almost all the filling stations has gas tanks
People wont tell you truth on here because most of them are fraudstars

3 Likes

Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by Lunchour: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
bettercreature:
I will advice you to suspend the business and think of something else,The business has been hijacked by the cabals
I did it on a very huge scale between 2010-2015,the monthly profit stood at 1.4 million per month for the first 3-4 years but towards 2015 the cabals hijacked the business and all petro stations started installing gas tanks
By the end of 2015 our profit drastically reduced to 350k per month so i decided to sell it
Venture into another business,this business is no more profitable as almost all the filling stations has gas tanks
People wont tell you truth on here because most of them are fraudstars

Hmmm! Thanks for your Sincere Advice. I was looking at from the concept of home delivery, I do a sensitization in target location having them order for their cooking gas from the comfort of their home via a website or by calling. I get the right logistics in place and we focus on having more clients. Since the profit is a thing of number. What do you feel? You can send me you contact details to my email and I will give you a call hunslowinternationalltd @ gmail.com
Re: I Have 6million Naira And Would Love To Start A Cooking Gas Business by femtoj2: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
please don’t look back!!. It is good to hear from those who has failed but never quit. It very dangerous to listen to those who quit.
All business everywhere in the world has a point at which you will had wished you have never attempted it. But if you refuse to give up , only then will you qualify for the golden belt.

I am impressed by your creativity which I believe is one the keys of LPG business. Do a survey and find out from those doing same at the filling Stations to hear about their challenges. Gone are the days when you will station somewhere and expect customer to come and meet you.

If you can add your creativity + consistence +commitment then business is YOURS.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? / How To Earn Money Using Bitcoin In Nigeria..?? / How Start A Coca Cola Business/mini Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.