Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Pmb's Response To Finance Minister On Dasuki's 15million Naira Charge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb's Response To Finance Minister On Dasuki's 15million Naira Charge (1045 Views)

Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister / Nigerian Women Planning A Massive Protest Against PMB's Response On Aisha...!!! / President Family At Un: What Is Your Take On This "Pmb's Response? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb's Response To Finance Minister On Dasuki's 15million Naira Charge by SURGEE(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Copied this somewhere!!!

(At Aso Rock)

GMB: pianance Minusta, what are you gibing me to me to sign kwo?

Finance Minister: Your Excval to release the sum of N15m sir.

GMB: Pipteen millionu kwa?! Por what? What did we buy? What are we faying por?

Minister: It's the fine imposed on the government by ECOWAS court.

GMB: phine? What or who is ECOWAS? What is our oppence? Minusta talk haba! You are standing there looking at me. Wetin we do for ECOWAS kwo?

Minister: The ECOWAS court has declared the arrest and detention of Sambo Dasuki as unlawful and arbitrary.

GMB: (Laughing and coughing) Minusta, when did you turn to Ali Baba or what is the name of this man who cracks joke? So Dasuki carry us go ECOWAS? How did he leave his cell to go to ECOWAS? Who granted him bail to go? Abi dat ECOWAS dey por Abuja here?
Minusta...how much is left in the treasury that ECOWAS want me to fay a criminal pipteen million? Abi ECOWAS don't know his oppence? Have we finished investigation? Since e dey por detention, e no dey chop? Minusta, go and tell ECOWAS say na Dasuki dey owe the contiri money. Also, minusta, tell ECOWAS we are broke. We won't eben mind if they will borrow us money.

2 Likes

Re: Pmb's Response To Finance Minister On Dasuki's 15million Naira Charge by sarrki(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2016
Source
Re: Pmb's Response To Finance Minister On Dasuki's 15million Naira Charge by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2016
This fine is not even a joke

One day a Nigerian government will have to pay this fine

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Response To Finance Minister On Dasuki's 15million Naira Charge by Emycord: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:
Source
buhari's brain

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Response To Finance Minister On Dasuki's 15million Naira Charge by sarrki(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Emycord:
buhari's brain

We deal with facts here not essay writing
Re: Pmb's Response To Finance Minister On Dasuki's 15million Naira Charge by koladebrainiac(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2016
funny so funny.
if na that dem dey take paybn release criminal Nigeria go don better .
Re: Pmb's Response To Finance Minister On Dasuki's 15million Naira Charge by 989900: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Dasuki, GEJ, and cronies blew $15b (that can buy 300-400 F15 fighterjets . . . BTW we don't own 1 or any in its class), now we are going about hawking assets, and looking for where to borrow a few billion dollars, BTW, the whole ECOWAS economy is feeling the effect, so we pay him (Dasuki) N15m to say thank you . . . tear me another one., this was fxckn hilarious.

(1) (Reply)

Sagay, Otuedon-Arawore, Egbejule become Warri chiefs / Caption This Photo Of Senate President And Emir Of Kano Looking At PMB / How Jesus Christ Described The Political Crisis Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.