Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) (16656 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Cattle Breeders Visit Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
God bless our next VP
God bless oshokomole
God bless fayose
God bless Ekiti
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by basadenet: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
I am not a politician but as at today, Gov. Fayose remains the best Governor till date.

1 Like

Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by kingmekus(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
makelove2m:
CARS AS GIFT, WHEN SALARIES WERE NOT PAID, I EXPECTED SOMETHING BETTER NOT CARS THAT REQUIRED MORE MONEY TO MAINTAIN
what is even your problem??

1 Like

Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
wunmi590:
And some people are complaining about this great man, believe it or not, this man is working and changing lives positively.

Fayose knows the decline of quality education in Nigeria, and trying to put things right by puting smile on the face of the best teachers, so as to also encourage the other teachers to do their job and bring out the best from the students.

#GoodWorkFayose

Has he paid the workers in his state their Salaries up to date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by BananaRepublic1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Fayose and Propaganda. Bloody hypocrite.The UNILAG boy who made a perfect CGPA is from Ekiti. What did you do for him? Tragedy of a governor

Take your time to source for correct info before criticizing.
Fayose eventually invited the guy to Ekiti government house

1 Like

Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by hazyfm1: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Wooooow God Bless Fayose for this

I Hope APC e-warriors will applaud him for this grin grin grin

I will applaud when he pays them their salaries
Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by fsb(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
What happens when Ekiti teacher gets bill of 30,000 to service vehicle after 1 year.

Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by Bustybee: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
https://insidify.com/discovery/world-teachers-day:-teachers-as-role-models

World Teachers Day: Teachers As Role Models
[b][/b]
Today is world teacher’s day and we couldn’t be more happy to show gratitude to those who constantly and decisively help us grow in diverse areas of life. They are the real role models!

... read more https://insidify.com/discovery/world-teachers-day:-teachers-as-role-models

Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by focus7: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fayose should pay workers salary and extravagant shows.
Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Forget it, even though this man may play to the gallery sometimes, I think he has a good heart...

For those judging him for giving our kia to teacher (ppl who are mostly ignored in the society) & helping a young woman in need remember if it were to be your person being favoured you would sing his accolades grin

1 Like

Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by Oforleta(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
And what are the criteria used to determine who the best teacher is? At the end of the day,the car may still go back to the same people. #politrick
Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by Ayo199(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Fayose and Propaganda. Bloody hypocrite.The UNILAG boy who made a perfect CGPA is from Ekiti. What did you do for him? Tragedy of a governor
go online to find out..he met him already
Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by schoolhelpng(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bustybee:
https://insidify.com/discovery/world-teachers-day:-teachers-as-role-models

World Teachers Day: Teachers As Role Models
[b][/b]
Today is world teacher’s day and we couldn’t be more happy to show gratitude to those who constantly and decisively help us grow in diverse areas of life. They are the real role models!

... read more https://insidify.com/discovery/world-teachers-day:-teachers-as-role-models

that lady fine o, pls I will like to know her more....ooo
Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by lolamitayo: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
I beg pay for the car or build house for them.

Thank you anyways
Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by autonomous22: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
I hope Apc won't say d teachers are of d pdp.....
Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by danty001: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kudos to you sir
Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Bad belle go kill u. The guy should use his perfect cgpa to fix himself. His mate who achieved the same feet in us was doing shakara for everybody including big multi nationals.
Re: Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) by makelove2m(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2016
kingmekus:
what is even your problem??

My problem was that you have a mental problem..............think if you still have brain that wasn't polluted with.....................

(1) (2) (Reply)

LG Autonomy: Governors Petition Buhari, Over Control Local Government Allocation / 774,000 Jobs: Buhari Orders The Release Of Funds For The Payment Of Stipends / ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.