Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (558 Views)

Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) / Instagram Users Blast Harrysong For Wearing Pink Lipstick / Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him by shakur11(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2016
Five star music artiste, Harrysong took to his social media account moments ago to expose a female fan who has been asking him for sex via direct message.

Tho the 'Raggae Blues' singer has repeatedly turned down advances from the fan with the handle, Miss Songz, she has not stopped bombarding him with messages telling the popular singer, that she will find a way to locate his house.

Harrysong on his part has kicked off a campaign to save his manhood from the clutches of his stalker. He shared photos of their messages and the lady's picture, stating that she has already started looking for him around his estate as she closes in on her kill.. The singer wrote on his page;

"This has been going on for like a month now.. there's a Lady I thought was a fan. . She started with all the compliments ,appreciating my music and brand.. then progressed to saying she's in love with me..then progressed to request for sex..and now she's even threatening to kill me if she don't ve me on her bed..as you all know am in America currently doing my tour..people around my estate also sent messages to me now,saying there's a lady looking for my house address,desperately saying she will pay anything..that she's in love with me. Her instergram handle is @missongz wat I don't understand here is,is this still a fan love?

The passion with which this lady is requesting for this my tin ehn.. E dey fear me. Jesu

#Palmchat #saveHarrysong'sDick #Trending. pray for me."

See photos of their messages below ...

Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2016
Obsession is real.... grin

She Got a bf but she don't love him? Girl let go of ur booboo... He deserved someone who is way better than u...

Ur [size=28pt]HOEliness[/size] is in different Level!

Chaaai!
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2016
see jonzing.

Keep telling guys, never chase women..

Be successful, and they will come in droves..

Success attracts women like magnet.
Re: Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2016
How do we know the chat is between harrysong and the said lady? Because there is no proof ..

Nigeria Most Eligible Celebrity Bachelor? / 'i Would Have Become A Prostitute - Popular Actress, Hilda Dokubo / Warriboy's Halloween Movie Trailer[2017] (US)