Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Meet The World Richest Family. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The World Richest Family. (10724 Views)

Meet Ari Kulake The World Richest Man - Photo / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Bukola Saraki Rated World's Richest Senate President... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:
I don't remember quoting you soind your business. The person I quoted is notorious for insulting and taunting the image of Christians and Christianity. Moreover He brought the Jews into this, referring to them as my masters.

Pls stay on your lane.

This is more of Rothschild family and the money makers than Christian and Muslim. please, you guys should let us learn something

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
I am richer than them
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by omololu2020(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
oooppp4:
rothschild is d god of this world. their family is d top 1% of the 1% that rule humanity. d family is worth 500trilion dolars and controls all central bank in d world with d exception of just 2 in d whole wild world. they are the number 1 family at the top of the council of 13 that rule the whole. this 13 families( d popular 13 bloodline of illuminati) are direct descendants of fallen angels since genesis 6:1-2( d nephilium were in thise days of flooding and also after d flooding remember sons of ananaki and those joshua met in jerico thise giant) little wonder they marry themselves to mantain their reptilian bloodline.... someone rightly said money is the god of this world and rothschild is its prophet.... they own imf and control world bank siting at the top of the echelon. .. their money is stored as gold on underground bunker..... they sponsor both side of every war u know ww1 ww2 and the coming ww3. they created the state of isreal , satanic symbol on israel flag their emblem ie d hexagram ....... they are the topest of the topest of the topest family through which lucifar rules and they surely prepares d world 4 the coming son of perditon d anti christ through new world order......
I will never believe they worth 500 trillion

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by centboy123456(m): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
oooppp4:
rothschild is d god of this world. their family is d top 1% of the 1% that rule humanity. d family is worth 500trilion dolars and controls all central bank in d world with d exception of just 2 in d whole wild world. they are the number 1 family at the top of the council of 13 that rule the whole. this 13 families( d popular 13 bloodline of illuminati) are direct descendants of fallen angels since genesis 6:1-2( d nephilium were in thise days of flooding and also after d flooding remember sons of ananaki and those joshua met in jerico thise giant) little wonder they marry themselves to mantain their reptilian bloodline.... someone rightly said money is the god of this world and rothschild is its prophet.... they own imf and control world bank siting at the top of the echelon. .. their money is stored as gold on underground bunker..... they sponsor both side of every war u know ww1 ww2 and the coming ww3. they created the state of isreal , satanic symbol on israel flag their emblem ie d hexagram ....... they are the topest of the topest of the topest family through which lucifar rules and they surely prepares d world 4 the coming son of perditon d anti christ through new world order......

How did you know all these tell me
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by tartar9(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
The Jews with a population of about 6m are more successful than Muslims with a population of over 1.2 billion. Even if given 300 years, muslims will still not catch up with the Jews.

My only master is Jesus Christ my God.
You're welcome.
I understand,sycophanting for some crumbs.And yea,they may be more successful lately like they were also surpassed for centuries(for a millennia,more accurately),so am not jealous tongue.Judging from your tone,it seems yahweh likes the richer ones.
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Amberon: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2016
If you noticed I didn't start a war, he did by calling Jews my masters.

Why do muslims feel they have the monopoly of violence and insulting other people's religions and when you do they start crying blasphemy?
Paulpaulpaul:

This is more of Rothschild family and the money makers than Christian and Muslim. please, you guys should let us learn something

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Amberon: 5:15am On Oct 06, 2016
I'm sorry.
tartar9:

I understand,sycophanting for some crumbs.And yea,they may be more successful lately like they were also surpassed for centuries(for a millennia,more accurately),so am not jealous tongue.Judging from your tone,it seems yahweh likes the richer ones.
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Amberon: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2016
Bless you. I just told someone yesterday that the reason Africa is so impoverished, poor, and uncivilized is a result of the curses in Deuteronomy 28. Black Americans know this as it is preached in black churches.
musicwriter:

Wrong!. Totally wrong!!

Jeremiah 14: 2 says '' Judah mourn''.

Does the Rotschilds mourn?

Jeremiah 14:2 adds ''they're black''.

Are the Rotschilds blacks?

If you're reading the above bible passages, make sure you're reading from the King James version which is the closest thing to the translated ancient scripts. In many other bibles the reference to Judah as black has been deleted in order to conceal the identity of the original Jews.

For your information, the Rotschilds represent the various enemies (slave traders) that enslaved Judah to get rich.

The Rotschilds did not get wealthy by banking, they got wealthy by enslaving our ancestors. Banking was a diversification of their loot when slavery ended.

Here is their cigar which began as far back as the 1700 century during slavery in Jamestown USA, when our African ancestors were picking cotton and tobacco over there. I think the cigar was later renamed Rothmans to conceal their link to slavery.
[img]http://cigarety.by/img/HR0000530.jpg[/img]

Later renamed.
[img]http://cigarety.by/img/HR0000341.jpg[/img]

This family that traded on slaves can never be the Jews, since the Jews themselves were and according to the bible are still captivates as I speak.

If you're black, you're the true Judah the bible talked about, otherwise, show me any place the bible said Judah are whites or would be wealthy. Judah shall be poor and wretched of the earth until the messiah returns to give them victory- according to the bible. In fact, Deuteronomy 28:45-68 list curses that would follow them for disobedience.

See the lost history. Who stole black history? http://www.africason.com/2016/01/the-lost-history-why-was-black-history.html
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by metallisc(m): 5:53am On Oct 06, 2016
koladebrainiac:
So the rest is now history
They should tell that story to dangote n Gate n Mark Zuckerberg n warren buffet

they are not history, they are still very much alive... do some reading and research!

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by metallisc(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Princealex1:
@op they are no longer the richest family in the world,do your research well,the title should read former richest family in the world.

they are not mentioned in any ranking because no one can measure the extent of their wealth... they own the richest people on whatever list you know! grin grin grin this family invented money as you know it today, how do you measure the wealth of the people that own the monetary system the whole world operates? do some research and come back! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by newguy1(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
I don't remember quoting you soind your business. The person I quoted is notorious for insulting and taunting the image of Christians and Christianity. Moreover He brought the Jews into this, referring to them as my masters.

Pls stay on your lane.
my bad thought u started it. It's pays to sometimes ignore people that see d world only inform of religion. Only, d world is much more than that
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by jhubril(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2016
'Money is the god of our time,and the Rothschild his prophet '. Henri Keiner
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by odogwu2007(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2016
koladebrainiac:
So the rest is now history
They should tell that story to dangote n Gate n Mark Zuckerberg n warren buffet
they are so much very active nd if u think those people they tell u on tabloids u are the richest in the world then u must be snoring while awake. There are people far richer than them who won't be mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Princealex1(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2016
metallisc:

they are not mentioned in any ranking because no one can measure the extent of their wealth... they own the richest people on whatever list you know! grin grin grin this family invented money as you know it today, how do you measure the wealth of the people that own the monetary system the whole world operates? do some research and come back! grin grin
I stand corrected,but with their discreet lifestyle one could hardly tell if they go below that line of richest family in the world considering its over 250yrs the family business started and most wealth has been distributed among families and donated for charity and philanthropy as a fact the only billionaire in the family existing is benjamine de rothschild-$1.4b
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Eneze1(f): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Princealex1:

I stand corrected,but with their discreet lifestyle one could hardly tell if they go below that line of richest family in the world considering its over 250yrs the family business started and most wealth has been distributed among families and donated for charity and philanthropy as a fact the only billionaire in the family existing is benjamine de rothschild-$1.4b

Just got the quote below from google

"Rothschild family. One of the wealthiest and most influential families in the world, the banking dynasty was founded in the 1760s. Because the family's wealth is private, it's difficult to ascertain its net worth – estimates range from $1 billion to a staggering $700 trillion, split between legions of descendants.Jul 1, 2016
The world's richest families revealed - MSN.com
www.msn.com/en-in/money/photos/the-world’s-richest-families.../ss-BBmRgsrMSN
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by OreMI22: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2016
Alexbond:
Fellow Nairalanders, I saw this on YouTube so I decided to share it with you guy. Meet the family that was believed to once own the half of the world’s wealth either directly or by proxy during 18th to 19th century. They own investment from Europe to America, from South America to Africa and to the Asians continent. They have lend money to many government, dethrone and enthrone kings, used great men from Vanderbelt to Andrew Carnegie, from JP Morgan to John D. Rockefeller. Meet the Jewish family which originated from Germany, the descendants of Joshua.
The Rothschild’s Family.
Let us learn from history...

Brief Introduction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcGVgdboMmE

Full Documentry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW9QA13UpC4

[size=14pt]Buhari and Aisha will definitely be interested in becoming something like this at least in West Africa. While lying to us they suddenly made their money through Aisha "businesses" since they became President.[/size]
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Alexbond(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
kabman:
The Rothschild own the federal reserve,cant wait for a revolution on the scam called the fiat currency. smiley
This Revolution is what Sergey Mavrodi is preaching now but i think the dream is too big for him.
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Princealex1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Eneze1:

Just got the quote below from google

"Rothschild family. One of the wealthiest and most influential families in the world, the banking dynasty was founded in the 1760s. Because the family's wealth is private, it's difficult to ascertain its net worth – estimates range from $1 billion to a staggering $700 trillion, split between legions of descendants.Jul 1, 2016
The world's richest families revealed - MSN.com
www.msn.com/en-in/money/photos/the-world’s-richest-families.../ss-BBmRgsrMSN

"$1 billion to a staggering $700 trillion," thats just exaggerated estimation,i dont believe any human being dead or alive ever amassed $700 trillion thats ridiculous
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Alexbond(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2016
Princealex1:

"$1 billion to a staggering $700 trillion," thats just exaggerated estimation,i dont believe any human being dead or alive ever amassed $700 trillion thats ridiculous
I don't think it's exaggerated for a family who started cheating the system as far back as 1700 by giving people paper currency in exchange for their golds, they even alter the measuring scale to give false values.
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Alexbond(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
centboy123456:

How did you know all these tell me
The guy don read conspiracy theories tried.
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by tuniski: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
Amberon:
The Jews with a population of about 6m are more successful than Muslims with a population of over 1.2 billion. Even if given 300 years, muslims will still not catch up with the Jews.

My only master is Jesus Christ my God.
You're welcome.
The jewish ain't christian either and they don't recognize jesus! Get your knowledge straight by your calculation they are richer than the 1.whatever billion xtians too!

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Amberon: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
You should take your own advice and quit jumping into conclusions on other people's conversations. point where i said jews were christians, can you? I thought so too.
tuniski:

The jewish ain't christian either and they don't recognize jesus! Get your knowledge straight by your calculation they are richer than the 1.whatever billion xtians too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Elders Forum Denies Adopting Atiku As Consensus Candidate / No LGBTQ Rights Requirement In Samoa Loan Deal – NBA / 165 Projects Ready For Commissioning In Akwa Ibom State Before Gov. Akpabio Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.