Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Want To Write A Business Proposal Or Plan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Write A Business Proposal Or Plan? (385 Views)

Batch B-professional Business Proposal Writing And Grant Writing / Business Proposal Writer Needed / A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Write A Business Proposal Or Plan? by Iamderinolar: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Hello,

Most people lose business opportunities and investment deals as a result of poor and incoherent business proposals and plans. A business proposal once the reader views the first few lines should have a vivid picture of what your business is all about and once he or she reads your financial plan, the person can know immediately how Return on Investment (ROI) can be achieved.

I can help you take care of that part. You don't need to sweat it or have sleepless nights over that proposal or business plan. I can help you organize it and assure you that you will get the contract or project or even funds you are bidding for.

Well polished and professional proposals and plans at very affordable rates. whether you want it in PDF or Doc*. It will be done.

remember that Price is what you pay, value is what you get.

if interested, kindly send a mail to aderinolarae@gmail.com
for whatsapp contact, if you send a mail i will reply you with that information.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

(1) (Reply)

Hidden High Stakes Behind The Popular Popcorn Business / How Would You Like To Make Money Online Conveniently At Home. / Any Prospect In Selling Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.