Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Fastest Trending Education Platform In Nigeria - Online Learning! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fastest Trending Education Platform In Nigeria - Online Learning! (341 Views)

UNSCC Online Learning Internship Program For Nigerians (stipend Of €450) / “online Education Platform” Then And Now Redefined With A Modern Ecommerce Site / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Trending Education Platform In Nigeria - Online Learning! by paulmario(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
There is another trend of learning that some Nigeria Universities have adopted and I feel this will go a long way to providing education to the doorsteps of most Nigerian - it is the distance learning. You may have heard about it but maybe you just snapped the idea off, just imagine presenting another degree to your employer. You can literally stay in your workplace or home and still gain your dream degrees. This is no more time to say "hey I wanted to have this degree but the workload is too much and I can't afford to sit in a classroom to listen to lectures. Time is changing and learning is seriously evolving for the better.
I have spent a huge chunk of my time to go through a lot of blogging sites in Nigeria and come to realise that most of the blogs are mostly entertainments, politics and gossips. So, I have created a unique blog to adequately inform all Nigerians about this trending academic initiative. Good,a thing, most of our Universities now have distance learning centres. Don't just enrol, you really need to be equipped with relevant information and tips that will help you make the best of it.
for more information please Vist http://www.distancelearningng.com

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Education Inspectors Demand Sex & Money From Teachers 4 Favours:Gov Umahi / Boost Your Career With A Business Intelligence Course / Harvard Men's Soccer Team Suspended For Sexist Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.