Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,789 members, 7,956,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Distress Sale Of Oil Palm Plantation Sited On 14 Plots Of Land @ 2M - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Distress Sale Of Oil Palm Plantation Sited On 14 Plots Of Land @ 2M (603 Views)

14 Plots Of Land For Sale In Nworie North Layout, Owerri, Imo State. / 14 Plots Land Cheap Sale For 3m In Anyigba,kogi State / Excellently Finished 4 Flats Of 3 B/r Sited On 810.381 Sqm In LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sale Of Oil Palm Plantation Sited On 14 Plots Of Land @ 2M by proeast(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2016
An oil palm plantation sited on 14 plots of land is available for sale in Imo State @ 2 million naira. The owner is desperate to sell it any moment from now so he could solve a pressing and urgent family need. This could be a life-time opportunity for you because such offers comes once in a long while. The land is geniune without any issue. We also have several other lands both "buy and biuld" & farmlands within Owerri & beyond. Contact Galaxy Properties on 08068198016 or visit us @ 134 Douglas road opp sunic fastfood and beside new market Owerri.
Re: Distress Sale Of Oil Palm Plantation Sited On 14 Plots Of Land @ 2M by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Not bad
Re: Distress Sale Of Oil Palm Plantation Sited On 14 Plots Of Land @ 2M by whirlwind7(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
proeast:
An oil palm plantation sited on 14 plots of land is available for sale in Imo State @ 2 million naira. The owner is desperate to sell it any moment from now so he could solve a pressing and urgent family need. This could be a life-time opportunity for you because such offers comes once in a long while. The land is geniune without any issue. We also have several other lands both "buy and biuld" & farmlands within Owerri & beyond. Contact Galaxy Properties on 08068198016 or visit us @ 134 Douglas road opp sunic fastfood and beside new market Owerri.

You didn't bother to mention where the location of the palm plantation is.
Is this plantation owned by an individual, or family? What title document of this land, if any, is presently available? These are the info you should give first, that would help a potential client make an informed decision.
Please let me have these info.
Re: Distress Sale Of Oil Palm Plantation Sited On 14 Plots Of Land @ 2M by proeast(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
whirlwind7:

Is this plantation owned by an individual, or family? What title document of this land, if any, is presently available? These are the info you should give first, that would help a potential client make an informed decision.
Thanks for your interest. The plantation is located in Ohaji. It is owned by one old man from the community, the children and immediate family are in support because they need the money to solve a pressing family need. It is an inherited land. Those are the information I can provide at this stage. You can reach me on a personal basis for further discussion. Also, I am in discussion with a few other interested people but everything still depends on who first concludes with the seller.
Re: Distress Sale Of Oil Palm Plantation Sited On 14 Plots Of Land @ 2M by proeast(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
Not bad
You can say that again
Re: Distress Sale Of Oil Palm Plantation Sited On 14 Plots Of Land @ 2M by agormc: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2016
whirlwind7:

This plantation is no longerror available
Re: Distress Sale Of Oil Palm Plantation Sited On 14 Plots Of Land @ 2M by agormc: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2016
whirlwind7:

This plantation is no longer available

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale Facing Oshodi Express/airport Road / Mini Warehouse Available For Rent In Ogba / Land Payment Plan For Full Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.