Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

To Glorify Christ Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Glorify Christ Jesus (246 Views)

Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? / Don’t Bring Any Money To My Church That Doesn't Glorify God, Pastor Sarah Warns / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Glorify Christ Jesus by overcomersfaith(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2016
Beloved, is prayer time! The first of in this glorious month, are you excited? I am, what about you? Praise the Lord. I think you should or where else can a Christian find fulfillment except in the presence of God? How do enter into God’s presence? Prayers is one of such means in accessing the presence of God.

Beloved, through prayer we access the mind of God, isn’t that wonderful? When we pray, we tell God all our needs and at the same time God tells us His mind concerning what you have just ask for in pray. But oftentimes what is in practice is that some people loving praying just because they will have the privilege to talk to God but they are so impatient to wait to get answers from God neither will they go further to search the scripture on what they have prayed for. This is where majority of miss it.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/to-glorify-christ-jesus/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of October 2016 O / End. / When You Need To Let Go Of Peace And Choose Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.