Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body (9659 Views)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. / My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Can anyone please explain this?
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
I've never seen anything like this before. Doesn't look normal. shocked
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
VikingsOO7:
I've never seen anything like this before. Doesn't look normal. shocked

I have been worried sick. It happened few days back and I changed her sheets, wore overalls ,recited psalm 23. Woke up more than thrice to check on her. She did not cry out in pain all through the night so i really cannot explain this. We slept on the same bed and i do not have a single scratch on my body

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
dyt, miraclemum, ifyalways, nurse kaffy4bill. Please see this ma.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Amberon: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ask her the kind of dreams she's been having. It is most definitely the result of spiritual attacks (sleep paralysis).

This happened to my sister countlessly in the past and happened to my friend too. He just woke up one day with scratch on his face. He didn't fight, nothing. He even thought i was kidding untill I got him a mirror to look. It was claw-like.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by freshcvvs: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
eWO shocked

Do you have cats in your house?
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Dyt(f): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
The only time I experienced this was in secondary school
We call it skirt and blouse
Or wall gecko itch

Honestly I don't know mehn

So sorry for what you going through
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:
Ask her the kind of dreams she's been having. It is most definitely the result of spiritual attacks (sleep paralysis).

This happened to my sister countlessly in the past and happened to my friend too. He just woke up one day with scratch on his face. He didn't fight, nothing. He even thought i was kidding untill I got him a mirror to look. It was claw-like.

At the emboldened, she is barely two years old. I am just confused. sighs
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
freshcvvs:
eWO shocked

Do you have cats in your house?

Not at all. None in the neighbourhood either, even if there was, there is no room for entry into the house. We in fact, sleep in a mosquito treated net.
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dyt:
The only time I experienced this was in secondary school
We call it skirt and blouse
Or wall gecko itch

Honestly I don't know mehn

So sorry for what you going through

I know the skirt n blouse thingy too. Happened to some of my friends back in secondary school. This is different but thanks anyway.
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Amberon: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wow!! Well just pray and anoint her everyday before sleeping
Jumaii:

At the emboldened, she is barely two years old. I am just confused. sighs

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
nkb, you mentioned in this thread that something similar happened to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/376071/something-pierce-cuts-wife-body

can you please shed more light on how you were able to overcome the issue? thank you
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
freecocoa, blendy77, ma'am any idea? pls?
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jumaii:

Not at all. None in the neighbourhood either, even if there was, there is no room for entry into the house. We in fact, sleep in a mosquito treated net.
I checked google and it seems a lot of folks experience this. With no tangible explanation/cure. Na wa
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by winner01(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Have you prayed for her? Please do.

Visit an hospital too.
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by freshcvvs: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jumaii:

Though not the religious type but i think this has more to do with the other world than this world.
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
VikingsOO7:

I checked google and it seems a lot of folks experience this. With no tangible explanation/cure. Na wa

I've checked google too. Found out so many people experienced the same thing and nobody was able to proffer a solution or offer any convincing explanation as regards. It is well. Na to intensify prayers . God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
winner01:
Have you prayed for her? Please do.

Visit an hospital too.

I pray for her daily. Just to clear doubts, i'll take her to the hosp but i just have an inkling that it isn't a medical issue.

Thank you.
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
freshcvvs:

Though not the religious type but i think this has more to do with the other world than this world.

my guess too...
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by winner01(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jumaii:

I pray for her daily. Just to clear doubts, i'll take her to the hosp but i just have an inkling that it isn't a medical issue.

Thank you.
I dont think it is either. I just think it should be confronted in anyway possible.
Can you take her to a man of God you trust. What church do you attend?
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by sunsewa16: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
this is the work of witchcraft attack and sometimes it emanates from demonic activities of co neighbours or environments,the results most times is sickness,solution is to visit mountain of fire church zonal headquarter nearest to u,they are best in such spiritual warfare.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
sunsewa16:
this is the work of witchcraft attack and sometimes it emanates from demonic activities of co neighbours or environments,the results most times is sickness,solution is to visit mountain of fire church zonal headquarter nearest to u,they are best in such spiritual warfare.

I appreciate your contribution.
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Seun(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
One of the symptoms of religion is that it causes people to seek spiritual solutions to purely medical problems.

Dermatographia is a condition also known as skin writing. When people who have dermatographia lightly scratch their skin, the scratches redden into a raised wheal similar to hives. These marks usually disappear within 30 minutes.

The cause of dermatographia is unknown, but it can be triggered in some people by infections, emotional upset or medications such as penicillin.

Most people who have dermatographia don't seek treatment. If your signs and symptoms are especially bothersome, your doctor may recommend allergy medications such as cetirizine (Zyrtec) or diphenhydramine (Benadryl).

https://www.drugs.com/mcd/dermatographia

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by 4everGod1: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Seun:
One of the symptoms of religion is that it causes people to seek spiritual solutions to purely medical problems.

Dermatographia is a condition also known as skin writing. When people who have dermatographia lightly scratch their skin, the scratches redden into a raised wheal similar to hives. These marks usually disappear within 30 minutes.

The cause of dermatographia is unknown, but it can be triggered in some people by infections, emotional upset or medications such as penicillin.

Most people who have dermatographia don't seek treatment. If your signs and symptoms are especially bothersome, your doctor may recommend allergy medications such as cetirizine (Zyrtec) or diphenhydramine (Benadryl).

Seun this is not Dermatographia as this was not caused by someone scratching himself.

Personally I have seen it on people and they appear without first being scratched and it has nothing to do with an allergies.

This kind disappears after a day or 2 and not in 30mins.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Seun(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:
Seun this is not Dermatographia as this was not caused by someone scratching himself.

Personally I have seen it on people and they appear without first being scratched and it has nothing to do with an allergies.

This kind disappears after a day or 2 and not in 30mins.
I was thinking that light scratches e.g. rubbing your back against the sheets at night can cause deep scratch lines if you have Dermatographia.

You seem to be an expert on skin lines. How many cases have you seen? How did you rule out allergies? What's the cause in your view?
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by sholay2011(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Seun:

Lol...nope.

This case is actually spiritual. You may find it hard to believe but that's just the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Seun(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2016
sholay2011:

Lol...nope.

This case is actually spiritual. You may find it hard to believe but that's just the truth.
What do the demons hope to accomplish by scratching the little girl's back at night? Is it to make the parents more prayerful since that's how Nigerians react to such things?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Seun:
What do the demons hope to accomplish by scratching the little girl's back at night? Is it to make the parents more prayerful since that's how Nigerians react to such things?
Evil spirits are called evil because they cause harm to just anything or body with or without any explanation.

This is witch craft . And its very obvious.

@op
Solution: 1, Dont do anything. It is most likely going to stop as she gets older

2, Pray with your family. I strongly advice you stay away from "prayer and deliverance" houses.Aside being a barrel of jokes, they may compound the issue also.

3, Medication. To treat the skin.

Sorry about this. Hopefully things will get better.

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Image123(m): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Seun:

Did you read the OP say for instance that it is driving him nuts?
Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Image123(m): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Jumaii:
Can anyone please explain this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3252976/please-spiritual-health-condition....strange-marks#47942600

My child woke up this morning with the same kind of marks all over the back where her hand could not have possibly reached. Please i need answers as this is really driving me nuts. This is the third time it is happening . In my quest for an answer, i found the link i posted above.

As good as you do not know any solution, Jesus is a perfect solution, a very present help in time of need. Simply have faith in Him and ask Him to take over. It matters not whether it has a medical name or explanation, every name responds to Jesus' mighty name.

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Pidggin(f): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Madam, this is a demonic attack and it is due to activities of witchcraft. Your daughter has eaten physical food that is possessed your prayers are protecting her hence the scratch. Take her for deliverance, use anointing oil on her regularly, this world is evil.

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by Pidggin(f): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Seun:

I pray that one day you will learn that these things are real and not fantasies

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Religious Studies; Questions And Answers. / False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! / Abortion: Same As Murder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.