Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review (6648 Views)

Drop Your Website URL For A FREE Website Review And SEO Audit / Check My Website, Review And Comment, Drop Your Website Too For Review / Want To Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by fineboynl(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2016
yesterday 04th of October Nairabet launched it new responsive crossed platform Website: and removed the former sites. the new mobile and old mobile platforms.

this new site is a pain in the as-s it is too bulky and very slow. to add to this it zap internet data and phone battery life.

and also opera mini and other lite browser can no longer open the site.

there are so many features that was added to it. the likes of e-voucher loading. it look like Nairabet is set to start selling voucher like tele communication industry. which users can easily recharged their account online.
this is a plus and welcoming development.

other features include virtual on the mobile responsive platform. this is a bad idea for mobile phone outside the fact that I hate virtual.

Nairabet would have at least leave the former platform old mobile and new mobile. this move was a wrong idea I and my friends already ported to merrybet.

what's your take concerning this?

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by fineboynl(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
lalasticlala, seun
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by kachris: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
ok
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by ikenna2245: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
I sincerely hate this plateform. Its so slow, its annoying, I can't get the options to load. Going to be a terrible weekend. Going back to bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Akin Alabi will forever #regret this I Swear!
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bedsides I have already Ported to #WGB
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by biz9ja(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
There nothing wrong with the platform oooo, Just get a good chrome,Safari, Opera or Firefox Mobile. Plus The Internet must be good. I feel Nairabet has set the world standards in online gaming in Nigeria. Reviewed By www.9jafixed.com
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by olayinkaayinde(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
The development has more negative than positive effects on most of the customers. I hope something is done before it gets out of hand
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by elfakkawy(m): 12:54am On Oct 08, 2016
THIS NEW DESIGN SUCKS!
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2016
With this new nairabet design, am dumping it forever. All my withdrawa and bet history gone. I mailed their customer care several times, no reply. I have ported to bet9ja for real. Their odds and outcomes are even better.
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2016
biz9ja:
There nothing wrong with the platform oooo, Just get a good chrome,Safari, Opera or Firefox Mobile. Plus The Internet must be good. I feel Nairabet has set the world standards in online gaming in Nigeria. Reviewed By www.9jafixed.com
I rather move to bet9ja where i don't necessarily need a good chrome, safari, opera or Firefox plus good internet to stake matches. So if the network can't provide good internet, you can't stake matches on nairabet? Can't even accumulate matches on nairabet via mobile. That sucks

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by Abdstrakt(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
The new platform is terrible, takes eternity to load, clunky, no new feature of note aside the cashout.

Was hopping they'd add a fair few features like the much needed odds search as obtainable on bet9ja.

Can't access the site on opera mini as well.
will stick with bet9ja for now until they sort their shite out.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by fineboynl(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abdstrakt:
The new platform is terrible, takes eternity to load, clunky, no new feature of note aside the cashout.

Was hopping they'd add a fair few features like the much needed odds search as obtainable on bet9ja.

Can't access the site on opera mini as well.
will stick with bet9ja for now until they sort their shite out.
how does the cash out really works? I heard you can use it to terminate a stake if think it might spoil and withdraw the already won bet odds?

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by Abdstrakt(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
fineboynl:
how does the cash out really works? I heard you can use it to terminate a stake if think it might spoil and withdraw the already won bet odds?

Exactly
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by WackyJ1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
The tool away double chance and over. That's the end for nairabet
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by fineboynl(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Exactly
how about agent cast out. I mean cash out from agent. nor online.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by Abdstrakt(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2016
fineboynl:
how about agent cast out. I mean cash out from agent. nor online.
I think the cash out is restricted to online only.
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2016
Nairabet, they credited my account finally. But still don't like the platform. Will check it out in a months time when they must have settled.
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by fineboynl(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
sorry dxdiag, I don't respond to PM just like that.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by biz9ja(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
CyracksMrBlogger:
I rather move to bet9ja where i don't necessarily need a good chrome, safari, opera or Firefox plus good internet to stake matches. So if the network can't provide good internet, you can't stake matches on nairabet? Can't even accumulate matches on nairabet via mobile. That sucks

So sorry, I trust them to rectify it soon
Re: Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review by directonpc(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2016
I remember the insults I got for say responsive design is crappy and a lazy way to render mobile Web pages in one of my topics that made front page.
I loved the old style with three different template. But that style could be improved by using a user agent detection code like it was done [url=http/7rl.in/phome]Here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

LiveScores - Football Pools Results and Fixtures / Easy & Simple Steps To Monetize Your Blog And Make Money Guaranteed / Will A Change In Domain Name Affect Your Google Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.