Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! (2393 Views)

Golden Eaglets Arrive Abuja After FIFA U-17 World Cup Victory / Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Fifa Women Under-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Mexico, FULLTIME (1:1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by Nosa77(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2009
This is from today's Complete Sports. When will Nigerians wake up to appreciate what we have

PRESIDENT MILLS THANKS NIGERIANS! Singles out TB Joshua as Lead Prayer Warrior For Ghana's World Cup Success

Ghana President, Professor John Evans Atta Mills was full of thanks to Nigeria for their prayers and support, which he said ensured the Black Satellites won Africa's first title in the U-20 category following a pulsating penalty shoot-out victory over Brazil yesterday, which threw the whole of Ghana into frenzy.

President Mills revealed that he had contacted Prophet TB Joshua to intensify prayers for the team after he was alerted about how several predictions of The Synagogue General Overseer on Super Eagles' World Cup Qualifiers came to pass lately.

Our source revealed that the Ghana U-20 coach, Silas Tetteh had also made a nocturnal visit to Nigeria to meet the prophet, and was told that Ghana will win the match on penalties, provided the coach allow Andrew Dede Ayew to take the first kick - which eventually came to pass.

"It gives me great joy to rejoice with Ghana and indeed Africa for this win. I was on line to Nigeria asking for prayers from the man of God to help our team, and I was assured that we will win on penalties. May God bless Nigeria for their support," he said.

"I was told what the man of God said; which revealed that we will win on penalties - and thank God it has come to pass," the president revealed.

The president said that the win has brought more joy to Ghanaians all over the world and indeed Africans, who had waited for 32 years to bring the FIFA U-20 World Cup trophy to Africa.

It would be recalled that Prophet TB Joshua had predicted all the matches involving Super Eagles correctly, and it remains to be seen what awaits Nigeria's Golden Eaglets at the forthcoming U-17 World Cup.

SOURCE: Complete Sports - Vol. 5 No. 024 - Saturday October 17th 2009
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by chelseabmw(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2009
lets clap for t b joshua, anyways God knows best, With God all things are possible
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2009
? ?
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2009
Crap! Nonsense and Ingredients. Poster, how much is T.B Joshua paying for the P.R you're doing for him on NL?

Tell your oga to prophesy/predict correctly the exact result of Nigeria vs kenya and Tunisia vs Mozambique before we can take him seriously.

I'm surprised Complete sports will descend so low to publish such a story. Well, on 2nd thought, na 9ja we dey so if it be se some möney don grease some palms.

Finally, if John Atta Mills & the Ghanaian coach trully contacted T.B. Joshua, then they are both BLOODY FOOLS & MORONS.

Arrant Nønsense!
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by hollandis(f): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Tell your oga to prophesy/predict correctly the exact result of Nigeria vs kenya and Tunisia vs Mozambique before we can take him seriously.

The guy fit? grin
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by galatico(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2009
Lies Lies Lies !!!
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by Tudor6(f): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2009
Nosa 77:

This is from today's Complete Sports. When will Nigerians wake up to appreciate what we have

PRESIDENT MILLS THANKS NIGERIANS! Singles out TB Joshua as Lead Prayer Warrior For Ghana's World Cup Success

Ghana President, Professor John Evans Atta Mills was full of thanks to Nigeria for their prayers and support, which he said ensured the Black Satellites won Africa's first title in the U-20 category following a pulsating penalty shoot-out victory over Brazil yesterday, which threw the whole of Ghana into frenzy.

President Mills revealed that he had contacted Prophet TB Joshua to intensify prayers for the team [/b]after he was alerted about how several predictions of The Synagogue General Overseer on Super Eagles' World Cup Qualifiers came to pass lately.

Our source revealed that the Ghana U-20 coach, [b]Silas Tetteh had also made a nocturnal visit to Nigeria to meet the prophet, and was told that Ghana will win the match on penalties, provided the coach allow Andrew Dede Ayew to take the first kick
- which eventually came to pass.

"It gives me great joy to rejoice with Ghana and indeed Africa for this win. I was on line to Nigeria asking for prayers from the man of God to help our team, and I was assured that we will win on penalties. May God bless Nigeria for their support," he said.

"I was told what the man of God said; which revealed that we will win on penalties - and thank God it has come to pass," the president revealed.

The president said that the win has brought more joy to Ghanaians all over the world and indeed Africans, who had waited for 32 years to bring the FIFA U-20 World Cup trophy to Africa.

It would be recalled that Prophet TB Joshua had predicted all the matches involving Super Eagles correctly, and it remains to be seen what awaits Nigeria's Golden Eaglets at the forthcoming U-17 World Cup.

SOURCE: Complete Sports - Vol. 5 No. 024 - Saturday October 17th 2009
Nigerians and their illiteracy sef. . .why didn't the foolish prophet tell amodu or siasia the exact team to pick in order to win their respective matches,eh?
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by Nosa77(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Crap! Nonsense and Ingredients. Poster, how much is T.B Joshua paying for the P.R you're doing for him on NL?

I'm surprised Complete sports will descend so low to publish such a story. Well, on 2nd thought, na 9ja we dey so if it be se some möney don grease some palms.

Finally, if John Atta Mills & the Ghanaian coach trully contacted T.B. Joshua, then they are both BLOODY FOOLS & MORONS.

Arrant Nønsense!

TB Joshua is paying me nothing for posting dis. I am posting it because i tink it is about time we nigerians appreciate dis man of God. his prophecies are many and are clearly accurate, very few people can open deir mouth and confidently declare something before it happens, and keep on doing it. if God was not with him, he would have failed miserably by now and would have been seriously exposed - but as people keep on criticising and persecution. his ministry keeps on growing.

as for you saying dat he should predict d result of kenya vs Nigeria and Tunisia vs Mozambique, he can only predict what God reveals to him. Are you trying to tempt God or what??

what is bad about the Ghanaian president contacting tb jioshua? He respects him as a man of God (who even prophecied concerning his election)
and what is bad in the coach contacting him? Maybe he saw how God had used him to predict the nigeria, tunisia result and nigeria mozambique result and sought for advice,

anyway, i don't believe anyone should fight about dis man. let us just continue to watch and see d outcome of it all,

Acts 5:33-42
When they heard this, they were furious and wanted to put them to death. 34But a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, who was honored by all the people, stood up in the Sanhedrin and ordered that the men be put outside for a little while. 35Then he addressed them: "Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. 36Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. 37After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. 38Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. 39But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."

40His speech persuaded them. They called the apostles in and had them flogged. Then they ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.

41The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name. 42Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Christ.
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2009
Amazing!
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by BloodShed1: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
Abeg shoot that muddafvcka.

Full of sh!t
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by emiwanlee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2009
i cannot believe this
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by papagiddy(m): 5:26am On Oct 18, 2009
God bless prophet TB Joshua. he is a blessing. may the grace of God on him never run dry. in Jesus name amen!!
i mean it high time we appreciate and utilize what we have in Nigeria not allowing Ghana to teach us!!!!
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by papagiddy(m): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2009
watching that match, one could see that there is something working for the Ghanian's team. Brazil had all the opportunities to win that match full time! but seems GOD was with and he helped those Ghanaians honestly!!!. it wasn't ordinary !
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by Nosa77(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2009
Here is an interview Complete Sports had with Tb Joshua regarding his involvement in the match:

Africa’s 1st U-20 World Cup Title:

How TB Joshua Orchestrated Ghana’s Historic Success Synagogue General Overseer Speaks On
Consultations With President Mills, Coach Tetteh

With the whole of Africa still celebrating Ghana’s historic feat at the recently concluded FIFA U-20 World Cup in Egypt, the man singled out as the brain behind the success by the country’s President,

Prophet TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has revealed his own side of the story.
Prophet Joshua divulged to Complete Sports in an exclusive interview at the church premises on Saturday, that Ghana’s President, Professor Attah Mills and Black Sattelites coach, Sellas Tetteh were constanstly in touch with him on Friday morning (match day), for prayers and counselling.

“According to him “Mr. President and the coach were constantly in touch with me on the morning of the match. We talked severally before, during and after the match.
“I told them that they should remain focussed on the task ahead of them with a special warning that they should not hurstle to score a goal in the regulation time. I warn that if they should look for goals, they will end up losing the game.

“They called me again at half time and I repeated the same thing. This time around, I specifically told them to rush things as the match will be settled after extra time. That means after 15 minutes of two halves.

“When the penalty kicks were about to start, they called me again to ask how it will go. I just told the coach that, he should allow his number ten (Andrew Ayew) take the first kick and they will end up winning the game.

“They took to my advice and everything went favourably well at the end of the day, and we are all celebrating this great feat by our African brothers.”
It would be recalled that the revered man of God had predicted correctly, matches involving the Super Eagles recently. On the list are the matches between Ghana and Nigeria at the Nations Cup in 2008, Nigeria versus Tunisia and last Sunday’s crunch ties between the Super Eagles and Mambas of Mozambique.

[url]http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/2009/10/africa%E2%80%99s-1st-u-20-world-cup-title/
[/url]

Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by rite2salas(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2009
this poster makes me laugh hella mad, lol cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by fyneguy: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2009
U-20 World Cup Revelation: T. B. Joshua Assisted Us —Ghana Coach PM NEWS
October 19, 2009 14:09 (8 hours ago), 8,306 views
By Lanre Babalola

Revelations on how Nigeria’s Prophet T. B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations assisted the Ghana Under 20 team to win the World Cup on Friday in Egypt have emerged.

Revealing this on Ghana television monitored on Emmanuel TV, Victorious Vision when the team arrived the Accra International Stadium on Saturday, the Ghanaian coach, Sellas Tetteh thanked Prophet T. B. Joshua for assisting the team with prayers to win the cup.

When asked how the man in the Synagogue assisted the Black Satellites, Tetteh said: “Prophet T.B. Joshua assisted us. Joshua was with us on the job and he talked with all the players. He was an inspiration to all of us. He was speaking with us all the time during our stay in Egypt.”

P.M.Sports gathered that before the highly explosive match that saw a Ghanaian player being sent off the pitch in the 36th minute, the Ghanaian coach phoned Joshua to seek his prayers for his team to beat the highly rated Brazilians.

Prophet Joshua confirmed to P.M.News that coach Tetteh actually phoned him in the morning of the final to seek prayers for the success of his team. He (Joshua) said he told him (Tetteh) that his team would carry the day if they obeyed God’s instructions concerning the match.

The instructions according to the man in the Synagogue is that the Ghanaian team should defend their goal post very well and limit their attacks on the Brazilians.

“I told the coach that there will be no goals’ in the first and second halves of the match and that they would go for extra time which will also not produce any goal. I told him (Tetteh) that the match will be decided by penalties and that the coach should ensure that Andre Ayew (No. 10) takes the first penalty. “I said if they do that victory is theirs,” Joshua told P.M.Sports.

It was also gathered that Joshua’s prediction that the Ghanaian team will have problem in the first half came to pass when a player of the team was sent off the pitch for foul play.

The Synagogue pastor told P.M.Sports further that the Ghanaian President, Prof. Attah Mills phoned him to seek success for his team before the match. “I told him (Mills) that his team would win if they follow divine instruction. They did and they won the cup to the glory of Africa.

“You know when they sent off that Ghanaian player from the pitch, the Ghanaian coach phoned me and I t old him not to worry. I asked him to tell his boys to defend well and that no goal will be scored during that half and no goal was scored,” he added.

During the penalties, Joshua it was gathered, phoned coach Tetteh, who did not want Ayew to start the penalty shootout, to allow Ayew take the first penalty to seal victory for the team.

After the victory, the Ghanaian coach was full of praises for Prophet T. B. Joshua for standing by his team. When asked if the Super Eagles of Nigeria will qualify for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa next year, Prophet Joshua has this to say: “Super Eagles will qualify if they play the game as if it all depends on them and pray as if it depends on God.”
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by fyneguy: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
grin Interesting

The Prophet became the coach and it produced a good result.

Nigerians, we dont need to sack amodu.

Need I say more?
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by Nosa77(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2009
Re: Incredible! TB Joshua's Role In Ghana's Historic U-20 World Cup Victory! by yes2012(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
The result for tomorrow's match is Nigeria 3   Kenya 0

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Italy, The Clash Of Champions In The Confederations Cup / Fixed Match Fraudsters On Bbm Channel C0016B6EA / Detailed Explanation On How To Play Roll Over On Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.