Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,824 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? (673 Views)

What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by Princezoi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hello Guys!! Today is World Teacher’s day, this is a day that is set aside to appreciate the effort of all teacher all around the world. Earlier this morning I was having a discussion with a friend of mine and we were reminiscing about our secondary school days, we were diccussing about cruel teachers and different punishment that they gave to us back then, I remember this teacher Mr. Aluko, he was a Social Science teacher, I was jejelly playing in class with one girl like this o!! and he suudently entered the class and told me to outside in the hot sun and kneel down, After 3 hours in the sun he told me to uproot 300 grasses, I neary died of headache that day, my life never remained the same, I even got hospitalized for two weeks after the incident.

In the spirit of celebrating World Teachers days, we would all be sharing our cruel punishment received in secondary school and you can also make a shout to that teacher that inspired you.

http://bleechreport..com.ng/2016/10/world-teachers-day-what-was-cruelest.html

Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
too numerous to remember I was damn stubborn during secondary days.
Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by Princezoi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
JixNation:
too numerous to remember I was damn stubborn during secondary days.
Oya share with us o!!
Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Princezoi:
Oya share with us o!!
ajokebelle share yours first.
Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
I attended Alpha Comprehensive College where i was a good girl. The teachers in that school can be so mean! At the slightest provocation, it's mass purnishment, students are asked to roll in the dirty environment or lie with their backs and face the sun etc. Then i proceeded to Cambridge Paradise Group of Schools, heck! That school is too religious for africa! Imagine imposing the 'no touching rule' on ss2 students. Hmmm.. Won't forget that ugly day i was found wanting! Shout out to those peeps that'll have your best interest at heart during test and exams! My fellow noise makers! You're the best classmates! And those perverts called teachers.. I love you all!
Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Princezoi:
Oya share with us o!!
Oya I've shared.
Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by ajokebelle(f): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
I was a good girl in sch, except for the general flogging sha.
Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by yemiosinbajo: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I attended Alpha Comprehensive College where i was a good girl. The teachers in that school can be so mean! At the slightest provocation, it's mass purnishment, students are asked to roll in the dirty environment or lie with their backs and face the sun etc. Then i proceeded to Cambridge Paradise Group of Schools, heck! That school is too religious for africa! Imagine imposing the 'no touching rule' on ss2 students. Hmmm.. Won't forget that ugly day i was found wanting! Shout out to those peeps that'll have your best interest at heart during test and exams! My fellow noise makers! You're the best classmates! And those perverts called teachers.. I love you all!

What's no touching rule all about?
Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

What's no touching rule all about?
Boy shouldn't touch or sit in the midst of girls, vice versa. Imagine!
Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by yemiosinbajo: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Boy shouldn't touch or sit in the midst of girls, vice versa. Imagine!

And yet teachers were perverts in such a school!!?
Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

And yet teachers were perverts in such a school!!?
You won't believe! One time, a classmate took my book home for 2days without my permission so I was so angry and started hitting him with the book in a playful manner then my teacher came in and commanded both of us to kneel in the staff room. After flogging us, the boy was asked to go back while i stayed to help him mark test scripts of junior students, all of a sudden he started giving me big-big gist. Another instance was during our ss2 promotion exam. According to school regulations, science and arts result compilation would be joint and we were always debating abt who would emerge 1st to 5th positions. cos of this, some teachers really took advantage of the situation. Lemme pause here sha.
Re: What Was The Cruelest Punishment You Ever Received In Secondary School? by yemiosinbajo: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
You won't believe! One time, a classmate took my book home for 2days without my permission so I was so angry and started hitting him with the book in a playful manner then my teacher came in and commanded both of us to kneel in the staff room. After flogging us, the boy was asked to go back while i stayed to help him mark test scripts of junior students, all of a sudden he started giving me big-big gist. Another instance was during our ss2 promotion exam. According to school regulations, science and arts result compilation would be joint and we were always debating abt who would emerge 1st to 5th positions. cos of this, some teachers really took advantage of the situation. Lemme pause here sha.

Lol na wa o. There is a surprising irony there. You don't want to see males and females together, yet you're advancing towards the females. Isn't that hypocrisy?
I know a sch like that where the principal always rebuked any relationship between male and female students, yet he was always trying to sleep with some mature female students. Na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Studying At Webster University USA, Ghana Campus / See Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session / 2016/2017 Unn Direct Entry,advert/shopping, And Supplementary Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.