Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Emefiele’s Wife Was Our Biggest ‘fish’ – Kidnap Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emefiele’s Wife Was Our Biggest ‘fish’ – Kidnap Suspect (418 Views)

I Spent My Share Of Our Ransom On My Wedding –kidnap Suspect (photo) / I Had To Kill Him Because He Recognized Me - Kidnap Suspect (pic) / How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele’s Wife Was Our Biggest ‘fish’ – Kidnap Suspect by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
The kingpin of the syndicate that kidnapped the wife of the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Margaret Emefiele, has said the woman was the gang’s biggest catch.

Read More at http://www.naijabro.com/metro/emefieles-wife-was-our-biggest-fish-kidnap-suspect/

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba, Egun Youths Clash In Lekki / We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant / Blasphemy Killing: Kano Govt Won’t Explain Release Of Suspects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.