Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (123368 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by laikas: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Laveda:
But Oma was just too good for a first timer. undecided
Why do I have this feeling that Dami has tried this before? Or she's just sex starved
sad
no, i think she is a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Twaci:
Lolaabokoku
Pwettyesther
Gmekx
Ubong541
Veekid
Swann
Dayshow

Thanks for the mention. I feel honoured.

I always thought i was homophobic until i read that last update and it left me feeling "some type of way"

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by PipSurgeon(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Twaci:
The thing is I had planned to update once in two days so that I would be able to have time for myself.

I will have to make it one update a day, how's that?
perfect.. theRock555 made me stop reading stories on NL. he was gud but i was tired of waiting. he came up one day and ust sumaried the rest

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by WHOcarex: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yarws

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Laveda(f): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
swann:

I always thought i was homophobic until i read that last update and it left me feeling "some type of way"

cheesy
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by blessedvisky(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Twaci:
The thing is I had planned to update once in two days so that I would be able to have time for myself.

I will have to make it one update a day, how's that?
How long will it last then?
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by philybuck(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Twaci you write real good. Do keep it up. Please mention me when next you update. kiss
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Time went on and Dami and I got closer than before. We still carried on our little acts but this was not easy like the first time because Esther had returned and we no longer had that privacy. That didn't stop us though, we used every opportunity we got to play around like newly weds.

Damilola had claimed to be a newbie at the girl on girl thing but I doubted that because she was very good at it. She knew where and how to touch and even knew which positions were most effective, I wasn't entirely shocked she suggested we used something she had called a dïldo instead of our hands. I had studied the object in awe and had asked her where she had gotten it from and she claimed it was a gift she has gotten from her boyfriend. What guy would give a rubber dïck shaped object to his girlfriend? She had explained further that her boyfriend stayed far away from Lagos, Kaduna I think, and had wanted her to use it rather than cheat on him. That was actually so much coming from a 23years old girl and I wondered when she got disvirgined.

I actually didn't care about her boyfriend neither was I concerned about their relationship, I liked the new toy and really wanted her to try it on me.

I grabbed the blankets and moaned but the noise from the television drowned whatever sound I made and I felt it was for the best as Esther was downstairs and oblivious to what happened in my room. I screamed as she pushed harder and felt my body quake in pure pleasure.

"Do you like it?" She asked, her eyes intent on me.

"Yes! Yes! Please don't stop!" I cried and pushed closer to her. "Make it go faster!"

An orgasm was coming up and the feeling was intense, I didn't want it to stop.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. We froze in fear, we knew it was none other than Esther.

"I thought you said she was taking a nap!" I whispered to Damilola as she rushed up to adjust her clothes. I pushed my skirt down and threw the dïldo under the bed.

"She was!" She whispered back and arranged her hair.

"Go to the bathroom! Pretend like you are cleaning!"

She quickly ran into the bathroom as ordered and closed the door behind her.

The knock came again. I slid under the blanket and picked up the tv remote.

"Come in Esther!" I called out.

She entered with a tray and smiled at me. God she was always smiling! "Sorry for disturbing you dear, just wanted to bring you lunch."

"Thank you." I replied as she kept the tray on the table.

"Did you send Dami outside to get something? I can't seem to find her anywhere."

"No, she is in the bathroom, c-cleaning."

Esther frowned. "I thought she did that in the morning after you had your bath."

I gulped. "I-I had my bath again. I was hot and took another shower. Messed everywhere up."

She nodded. "Can you tell her to see me downstairs when she's done? Else she might just sit here with you and chatter away, ignoring her duties."

I laughed. "Don't blame her, I am the one that asks her to stay with me. It gets lonely here you know and I don't have friends or anyone to talk to."

"It is lonely because you don't go out. You sit in the room all day and never go outside. Have you ever been out of the house?"

"Yes." I lied.

"Are you sure?" She sounded unconvinced. "Then have you seen the garden? It's quite a nice place and a lot better than this room. The flowers there are quite lovely and the view is quite heavenly-"

"Okay! Okay! I will go to the garden!" I exclaimed with a laugh. "You have convinced me."

She laughed. "I am happy I did, you have been in here long enough."

With that, she went out and closed the door behind her. Damilola came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

"That was close." She said with a sigh. "We should be more careful."

"We should." I agreed and turned to the tray. Whatever that was in there smelt nice and made my stomach growl. "Could you pass me the tray please?"

She nodded and did so. I opened it to see that it was beans and fried plantain -yummy. I quickly picked up a fork and stuffed a piece of plantain in my mouth, it was delicious!

"You know-" Damilola began as she watched me eat, "-I have been meaning to ask, what's your plan?"

I swallowed. "My plan? I don't understand."

"Your plan as in what you want to do next. You are married to one of the richest men in the country and you can't just stay in here all day. You should have a goal, a plan, something to achieve..."

I frowned and toyed with the beans. Not that I had not thought of that, but I had wanted my husband to decide. I felt it was his money and he was the only one that had the right to make a decision on the way my life should go and I had no issue with it whatsoever.

"Do you want to go back to school?" She asked.

School? I thought about my friends I had left back at the village and wondered how far they had gone. I also considered how they would look at me then because I was no longer in their clique, I was a married woman and that would create a huge gap between i and them. A school in town was the only plausible idea but how would everyone react when they learn that I had married a man old enough to be my father? Students would probably stay away from me, parents would warn their children off me, the teachers would look down at me with disappointed eyes, I would probably have a separate seat in class. My heart sank at the picture of stigmatization.

"Or do you want to learn a trade? Or own a shop?" She asked again when I had stayed mute.

Owning a shop sounded like a good idea. There was nothing more fulfilling than being a boss of your own...

I sighed. Really I had no choice. All was in the hands of my husband and whatever he wanted me to do would be what I would do. I felt I shouldn't really worry about it. "I don't know Dami. I will have to wait for my husband's decision on these things. I can't just start making choices on my own when it's his money that is going to be spent."

She shook her head with a frown. "No Oma, you shouldn't put your life in your husband's hands like that. You should be able to stand for some things and make decisions of your own regardless of whose money it is. You are married to him now and his money is now yours!"

I scooped beans into my mouth and sighed again. The excitement I had used to start the meal was gone as Dami's talk had killed whatever appetite I had started the meal with, I dropped the fork into the tray. Really what was with the talk? It was my life and not hers and I didn't see how what I did concerned her. Yes, I knew she cared for me, she and Esther, but really what I wanted to do with life was my decision and if I wanted to wait for my husband as a humble wife, I didn't see how it bothered them.

Damilola noticed my mood swing and kept quiet. She stood there while I stared at the television screen, not that I watched the people in the box, my mind was elsewhere.

I picked up the fork again and stabbed a piece of plantain. As I shoved it in my mouth I heard Dami say, "Or would you rather talk to your mother? She could talk to your husband for you since you are scared to."

I felt my stomach jam up and had the urge to throw up. I dropped the spoon again and turned to face her in anger. "What is wrong with you?! Didn't you hear when I said I would wait for my husband?! How is that being scared of him?!"

She drew back in fear as she realized what she had done. "I am sorry."

"Sorry for yourself! Why bring my mother into this?! Do you even know her?!-"

"No-"

"Then you shut up and mind your business!"

God! I was mad. Why wouldn't she just keep her mouth shut?! She knew nothing about my mother and had no right to make that suggestion. Since the wedding, I had totally ignored my mother as a form of punishment for forcing me into an early marriage just to get money. I still hated her for not caring about how I felt about the whole wedding and the fact that she had not bothered to know what had happened that day with Obinna. She didn't care about me! Money was all she had wanted and didn't care how she got it. I closed my eyes as I felt them warm up in tears. I tried so hard to force back the pain that clawed at my heart and the sadness that gnawed at my stomach.

"I am sorry." Damilola whispered again but made no move towards me.

I took a deep breath. I needed a change of scenery, I wanted to be all alone in a place I could forget all about my pains and hurt. I needed air. Just then I remembered Esther's earlier suggestion about the garden and suddenly I yearned to be there. I moved the tray away from my lap and came down from the bed.

Damilola moved back. "Ma-"

I picked up my phone and turned to her. "Take me to the garden please."

She nodded, turned to the door and I followed.

Esther was right, going out of the room to the compound brought about different emotions that I had not felt in my room or in the house. The compound was breathtaking and I had to take a short tour round it to appreciate the way it was designed. There were well crafted sculptures here and there and a beautiful water fountain that had the shape of a woman that poured water in a pot which was indeed opened at the base to let the water out. The hedges close to the fence were well trimmed and the surrounding kept neat. I ran my fingers on the shrubs and loved the way the branches made my fingers tingle. It was so good to be out of the house and get kissed by the sun. I raised my hand above my eyes and looked up, for the first time ever, the sky looked pleasant and I didn't mind the sun at all. I felt like a bird.

But where was the garden? I thought and turned to Damilola. She had remained quiet throughout the tour and I really didn't care. "Where is the garden Esther spoke about?"

"At the back," she replied simply.

"Let's go see it!" I said with an excited smile.

She took me past the garage and I had to stop again to gape at the fleet of cars that were packed there. I touched almost all of them and imagined how it would feel to sit behind the wheel and drive. I laughed at that thought. The cars really defined my husband's personality I concluded, they didn't look like something you would see a woman drive. There was one that had attracted me though, its body was black lined with silver stripes and had this peculiar logo - a golden bull in an upside down triangle. It looked quite smaller than the others and had this sleek look. I smiled wishfully.

At long last I left the garage and followed Damilola to the garden. It was a picture perfect place with the scent of paradise. The flowers had been beautifully planted in different patches, a colour to a particular side and though the soil was wet I bent down to touch them. There were these blue flowers that called to me, I didn't know what they were called but I loved them either way. First was because blue was my favorite colour and second, they looked quite different, sad, and soft. If I was a flower, I felt that was the specie I would be. I bent to kiss it and loved the feel of its petals on my lips. I felt close to tears.

"The blue hydrangea has that effect on everyone."

I startled at the strange voice and looked up to see where it had come from. It was a woman on the balcony who stared at me from the other side of the fence. I stood up and looked at Dami and back to the woman. "Ma?"

The light skinned woman smiled and took a sip from the glass of wine she held. She looked quite advanced, say 30years of age but the jean shorts she wore made her look quite shapely and sexy. "Honey I was talking about the flowers."

"Oh," I really didn't know how to respond to the stranger who spoke to me from the other side of the fence.

"Do you know they are poisonous?"

I gasped in fear and touched my lips, I had kissed them! "Oh my God!"

She laughed. It was quite loud and brittle. "That was a joke hon! They are only poisonous when eaten in large quantities."

I sighed and tried to calm my heart. That was quite an expensive joke! I didn't really like the woman. I smiled. "Very funny ma. You got me."

"Oh yes I did," she muttered and took another sip from her glass. "Is your father home?"

I frowned. My father? Did she refer to my husband? I felt my cheeks redden in embarrassment.

Then came another laugh. "You little naive girl! That was another joke! I know he is your husband."

She was really terrible at jokes, I thought and forced a fake laugh. I didn't want to seem rude. "Nice one ma."

She waved her hand at me, I noticed her fingers were fixed and were quite long. "Please stop this 'ma' thing. I am Cassandra, Cassie for short. What's your name?"

"Omalicha."

"That's a mouthful. Anything for short?"

"Oma."

"Oma," she repeated. "I like the sound of that. You seem like a sweet little girl."

"Thank you ma - Cassie."

She smirked. "Don't worry, you will get used to it soon enough. Hope you will come visit."

I seriously doubted it. "Yes ma."

"And am I allowed to? Or did your husband forbade you to have visitors?"

Another joke I thought and laughed. "No ma. You are more than welcome to over."

"That's sweet of you hon. I love your laugh too."

"Thank you."

"You are welcome. Do continue with your flowers while I go back in to check on my food. Be careful though, especially with those white ones. Oleanders are quite toxic and can get you killed."

I laughed but stopped when she didn't. Wait was she serious?

"That wasn't a joke hon. Catch you later."

I nodded and watched her as she disappeared into her house with her glass of wine. The encounter was quite funny but a relief from the normal secluded life I had lived. She was weird though.

I laughed and turned to Dami who had observed the conversation without a word. "Do you know that woman?"

She smiled. "Not really. Have always seen her and never had a reason to know her. She sounds nice."

"I hate her jokes." I muttered.

"She's quite terrible at them." She agreed.

I eyed the white flowers the woman had warned me about. "I think I have seen enough for today. Can we go back inside?"

Dami nodded but didn't move. "About what I said in the room-"

You won't spoil my mood again Dami, I thought and walked past her. "It's okay, really. Let's go in."

She kept quiet and followed me in.

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by hatchetman(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2016
swann:

lesbian scene dey nice.. u are gayphobic..

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2016
blessedvisky:

How long will it last then?
philybuck:
Twaci you write real good. Do keep it up. Please mention me when next you update. kiss
PipSurgeon:

perfect.. theRock555 made me stop reading stories on NL. he was gud but i was tired of waiting. he came up one day and ust sumaried the rest
swann:

I appreciate your kind words!

Good morningcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2016
kajsa08:
cryTwacy dee not mention me even after famzing . cry cryTwacy dee not mention me even after famzing . cry
No vex with me abegcry

Oya come, I have updated cheesy
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by kajsa08: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2016
Twaci:
No vex with me abegcry

Right behind u Twaci, d neighbour scares me too undecided.
Ur kInd of writing *no be here*.
Superb.
Can I give u E-kiss? grin

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2016
swann:

I no dey! cheesy
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2016
kajsa08:

Right behind u Twaci, d neighbour scares me too undecided.
Ur kInd of writing *no be here*.
Superb.
Can I give u E-kiss? grin
I am brushing my teeth grin

Abeg manage e-hug cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2016
Twaci:

I have updated cheesy
That Cassie sef, soon we'll see some Mirage à trois action grin
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2016
swann:

That Cassie sef, soon we'll see some Mirage à trois action grin
cheesy cheesy

I comment my reserve grin

Good morningsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by veekid(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2016
I can imagine Cassie opening Oma's eyes to somethings or joining the duos of Dami and Oma in their Lesby gamez

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2016
veekid:
I can imagine Cassie opening Oma's eyes to somethings or joining the duos of Dami and Oma in their Lesby gamez
This your imagination sef cheesy

Well what happened was that they.....

Now why should I spoil this? Just wait for the next updates cheesy
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Ghen Ghen!!....a mysterious neighbour, how sweet! grin

Good One Tracy grin wink

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Laveda(f): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Good One Tracy grin wink

sad
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by elvido(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=Twaci post=50100433] No vex with me abegcry

ur mate/fellow writer no dey update like 3post b4 anouncin 4 discussion hon??
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by vectoh(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Twaci:
I will for sure smiley

Happy Sunday.
startd following since sunday...pls trynna mention me so i can keep up!

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Good One Tracy grin wink
Thanks smiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Tastemoney(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Pearlyakin(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Twaci:
This your imagination sef cheesy
Well what happened was that they.....

Now why should I spoil this? Just wait for the next updates cheesy
Twaci Twaci nice one dere.

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by naijamakossa(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2016
twaci Thanks for not mentionin me
I'm loving ur story
keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
naijamakossa:
twaci Thanks for not mentionin me

I'm loving ur story

keep it up
I am sorry sad

Will do tomorrow smiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by naijamakossa(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Twaci:
I am sorry sad
Will do tomorrow smiley
ok dear
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
TwaTwa,, twaci.. This update are too short.. Pls try †̥♥ update more today.. A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D don't forget †̥♥ mention me... Thumbs up for ♈όϋ dear.. God bless ♈όϋ
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by hatchetman(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
one update per day... na drug o..wch typ'o drug sef..DIS ONE GO CURE IMPOTENCY SHA
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by susiivy: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Twaci plz update ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.