Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million (4120 Views)

American Muscle!! Tokunbo 2010 Chevrolet Camaro... Asking Price: ₦5.5million / *clean Toks Ford Edge 2.850million now 2.5million / soldsold2012model Toks Container BENZ ATEGO container Now 2.5million going cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Model: Mercedes-Benz 560SL Classic!

Year: 1986

Colour: Red

Interior: Leather

Transmission: Automatic

Engine: V8 cylinders (Starts and works Perfectly)

1 removable Hardtop and 1 softtop , No issues, Owned and serviced by a foreign auto technician..

Price: ₦2.5million (open for slight negotiations)

Contact via Phone on 08084544462, Whatsapp on +971 52 817 0992
or Email [email]motorconnectz@gmail.com[/email]

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thank you in anticipation for your patronage smiley

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
More..

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by okenwa(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Even when it was manufactured back then, it wasn't 2.5

So remove the 2

And put point 5

For negotiation to point 3

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Awesome engine and wonderful start up!

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
okenwa:

So remove the 2

And put point 5

NO thanks wink You can't see a vintage benz for that kinda of amount. It was bought in USA at an auction for $12,000. Was it that amount in 1986??

I will be sure to let you know how much it was sold for when it's sold!

Available for Serious Buyers ONLY

4 Likes

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
MotorConnectz:
NO thanks wink You can't see a vintage benz for that kinda of amount. It was bought in USA at an auction for $12,000. Was it that amount in 1986??

I will be sure to let you know how much it was sold for when it's sold!

Available for Serious Buyers ONLY
I love this response..... Typical Nigerians (minus me) have no value or eye for vintage... they believe once it's past its era, it becomes scrap..... I love vintage and with a little time, 50% of my cars will ve vintage.... NICE RIDE BRO.... HAPPY SALES.... ( WISH I HAD CASH NOW sad )

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by princetom1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I love this response..... Typical Nigerians (minus me) have no value or eye for vintage... they believe once it's past its era, it becomes scrap..... I love vintage and with a little time, 50% of my cars will ve vintage.... NICE RIDE BRO.... HAPPY SALES.... ( WISH I HAD CASH NOW sad )

Ahhhhh, oga, u gone overboard. Even if u have cash, u wount invest in it. Yea, i apreciate it but wount buy one. Its not easy to keep a classic in nigeria. Simple, no support, no capable hands and original parts

2 Likes

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
MotorConnectz:
Model: Mercedes-Benz 560SL Classic!

Year: 1986

Colour: Red

Interior: Leather

Transmission: Automatic

Engine: V8 cylinders (Starts and works Perfectly)

1 removable Hardtop and 1 softtop , No issues, Owned and serviced by a foreign auto technician..

Price: ₦2.5million (open for slight negotiations)

Contact via Phone on 08084544462, Whatsapp on +971 52 817 0992
or Email [email]motorconnectz@gmail.com[/email]

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thank you in anticipation for your patronage smiley
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
princetom1:

Ahhhhh, oga, u gone overboard. Even if u have cash, u wount invest in it. Yea, i apreciate it but wount buy one. Its not easy to keep a classic in nigeria. Simple, no support, no capable hands and original parts
What do you mean? What's it about a classic car that makes u think there aren't capable hands and in Nigeria?? Aren't you aware of the type of machines Nigerians drive now and still have their cars maintained without issues. Which is harder to repair if there's an issue? What do you mean by no support?? The Vintage Mercedes-Benz isn't for the faint hearted. And what makes u think there aren't original parts for a classic car? Have you shopped online for the parts and haven't seen them or checked for them before?

Please sir you are indirectly spoiling my marketing and chasing away prospects that might be interested. This thread is for serious buyers that have interest in the car to show their interests by posting questions and positive comments. I am marketing it, obviously not everyone will buy or like a vintage car but there are enthusiasts and aficionados out there that know what the car is and its worth; those are my targets. I'm not posting a car for everyone to like, I'm posting the car for some 1 to buy.

FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!

4 Likes

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by HAH: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
OP, this is not 1986 but may be 76 which is even more vintage, so please check well, if it is any thing before 76 the 2.5M you are asking for is very cheap, classic cars like this in the US can fetch up to $20k
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
HAH:
OP, this is not 1986 but may be 76 which is even more vintage, so please check well, if it is any thing before 76 the 2.5M you are asking for is very cheap, classic cars like this in the US can fetch up to $20k
Its 1986. Affirmative bro! You know your eggs well. I have witnessed an auction in New Jersey Auto Auction and you are very right. The owner is a pal of mine who purchased it at $12,000. He has used this car for 2 years with no problems and due to the fact that he's a very experienced mechanic and owns his workshop he has maintained the car wonderfully and still works perfect. The V8 engine is a monster, I'm suprised benz could pack this much power back then in a car...

2 Likes

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by ndcide(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Volks wagen beetle na vintage too? Abeg where I fit get solid one.
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by lourash(m): 3:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Lovely ride...

2 Likes

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2016
princetom1:

There are no capable hands.... yes but most times, the joy of having such cars is being able to order for parts or improvising and fixing it yourself that people begin to wonder how such a rare piece is still at top shape and performance..... I watch car shows on TV where you see white guys do things that our kazeems here say are impossible to do on some cars.... e.g a petrol engine vehicle undergoing a simple and crude modification to run on only petrol fumes which gives you hundreds of miles on only a gallon of fuel or widening the tire hull of a 1998 Benz C 200 to use an SUV Rim and it rolls effortlessly without rubbing.... nothing is impossible bro....
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by Denn(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2016
okenwa:

So remove the 2

And put point 5

You don't know the value of an SL classic

3 Likes

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by Denn(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2016
princetom1:

Assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
There are no capable hands.... yes but most times, the joy of having such cars is being able to order for parts or improvising and fixing it yourself that people begin to wonder how such a rare piece is still at top shape and performance..... I watch car shows on TV where you see white guys do things that our kazeems here say are impossible to do on some cars.... e.g a petrol engine vehicle undergoing a simple and crude modification to run on only petrol fumes which gives you hundreds of miles on only a gallon of fuel or widening the tire hull of a 1998 Benz C 200 to use an SUV Rim and it rolls effortlessly without rubbing.... nothing is impossible bro....
I couldn't have said it better. I have watched my pal service and put it together himself like it's his final year project with so much passison. It's absolutely amazing because immediately he's done he rides the car with much confidence with the top off. Vintage style cool. Honestly if I hadn't put money in some automobile investments recently I would have had this car in my compound. Will drive it to weddings and weekend events in classic style
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2016
MotorConnectz:
I couldn't have said it better. I have watched my pal service and put it together himself like it's his final year project with so much passison. It's absolutely amazing because immediately he's done he rides the car with much confidence with the top off. Vintage style cool. Honestly if I hadn't put money in some automobile investments recently I would have had this car in my compound. Will drive it to weddings and weekend events in classic style
Bruh.... There's nothing sweeter than driving a vintage like this, wearing a blazer and driving to an occasion with the top off... all eyes will be on you as the real Don Jon.... no ooooo..... I must own vintages...

1 Like

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2016
ndcide:
Volks wagen beetle na vintage too? Abeg where I fit get solid one.
lol... true sir. The ones I have seen are abandoned and rusted. But to see one in a perfect condition like this benz will be in auctions abroad and the price might stun you. Vintage cars are quite expensive..

Check out this one spotted in Ghana with Renault V8 engine

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2016
lourash:
Lovely ride...
THANKS pal
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by princetom1(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2016
Denn:

Assumptions.

Denn denn, u don't live in Nigeria sir, its an issue wen i have to travel all over Nigeria just to get parts. Am sure is readily available over there.
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by princetom1(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2016
MotorConnectz:
lol... true sir. The ones I have seen are abandoned and rusted. But to see one in a perfect condition like this benz will be in auctions abroad and the price might stun you. Vintage cars are quite expensive..

This is awesome, cheesy . Pure magic and statement
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by princetom1(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2016
MotorConnectz:

Abeg, where is the owner in Ghana, make we do business, lets take this to Paris and auction. Bid start at 1.5 million dollar. Awwww, seriously, i can keep this if i have d money, i will bear d stress accompanying it. And i will flaunttttttflauntttttg it
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by ndcide(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2016
MotorConnectz:

Is it possible to get this done in Nigeria?
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by princetom1(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2016
MotorConnectz:
What do you mean? What's it about a classic car that makes u think there aren't capable hands and in Nigeria?? Aren't you aware of the type of machines Nigerians drive now and still have their cars maintained without issues. Which is harder to repair if there's an issue? What do you mean by no support?? The Vintage Mercedes-Benz isn't for the faint hearted. And what makes u think there aren't original parts for a classic car? Have you shopped online for the parts and haven't seen them or checked for them before?

Please sir you are indirectly spoiling my marketing and chasing away prospects that might be interested. This thread is for serious buyers that have interest in the car to show their interests by posting questions and positive comments. I am marketing it, obviously not everyone will buy or like a vintage car but there are enthusiasts and aficionados out there that know what the car is and its worth; those are my targets. I'm not posting a car for everyone to like, I'm posting the car for some 1 to buy.

FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!

U don vex sir. U will surely sell it, those of us commenting here are those who wish to have MONEY but due to a reason or not we cant. The guy that said its too expensive, dash him and see how he will worship u forever. And i know u can order parts online. Lets not drag it here, we have turned this advert to car talk thread, no mind us, its been long we see something this good. Happy sales. Oya, make una call MotorConnetz now now oooooooo kiss
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by Denn(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2016
princetom1:

Denn denn, u don't live in Nigeria sir, its an issue wen i have to travel all over Nigeria just to get parts. Am sure is readily available over there.

I live in the centre of Lagos.

Parts location in Lagos:
Ladipo
Jankara
Olowu
Clegg
Oju elegba
Owode Onirin
Maryland

And when you have exhausted all these locations and still cannot get what you want or you decide to import, we have online stores in
USA
Germany
China
Europe
Japan
Mexico
Brazil etc

The only place where they don't sell parts that ship to Nigeria currently is Mars and Elon Musk is working hard on resolving that by 2060.

2 Likes

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by Denn(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2016
ndcide:

Is it possible to get this done in Nigeria?

Yes. I restore cars and would be sharing details later but I don't want to hijack another man's thread.

This SL is one of my dream cars.

You can never go wrong with an SL
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by princetom1(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Denn:

I live in the centre of Lagos.

Parts location in Lagos:
Ladipo
Jankara
Olowu
Clegg
Oju elegba
Owode Onirin
Maryland

And when you have exhausted all these locations and still cannot get what you want or you decide to import, we have online stores in
USA
Germany
China
Europe
Japan
Mexico
Brazil etc

The only place where they don't sell parts that ship to Nigeria currently is Mars and Elon Musk is working hard on resolving that by 2060.

My bad, its ur bizz. How is ur issue with shoptomydoor? Have u gotten ur items? Pls take action legally, whether they deliver or not. U had been over violated.
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by Denn(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2016
princetom1:

My bad, its ur bizz. How is ur issue with shoptomydoor? Have u gotten ur items? Pls take action legally, whether they deliver or not. U had been over violated.

Thanks bro.

Issue has been reported through official quarters and it is being handled legally.

That has been the reason for my silence on the matter.

I believe shoptomydoor would come out of this as a company more focused on customer satisfaction if they have future plans on business expansion.

I am ready to offer them free consultancy on how to improve their logistics but first, I await my goods.

Thanks
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by princetom1(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Denn:

Thanks bro.

Issue has been reported through official quarters and it is being handled legally.

That has been the reason for my silence on the matter.

I believe shoptomydoor would come out of this as a company more focused on customer satisfaction if they have future plans on business expansion.

I am ready to offer them free consultancy on how to improve their logistics but first, I await my goods.

Thanks

They will laugh it off, but they fail to realized, the customers who needs his/her goods is in best position to proffered solutions when it comes to disputes. If only they will walk in the shoe of their clients.

1 Like

Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by ndcide(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2016
Denn:

Yes. I restore cars and would be sharing details later but I don't want to hijack another man's thread.

This SL is one of my dream cars.

You can never go wrong with an SL

will be following
Re: sold# sold# Convertible 1986 Mercedes-benz 560SL... Asking Price: ₦2.5million by MotorConnectz(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
princetom1:

U don vex sir. U will surely sell it, those of us commenting here are those who wish to have MONEY but due to a reason or not we cant. The guy that said its too expensive, dash him and see how he will worship u forever. And i know u can order parts online. Lets not drag it here, we have turned this advert to car talk thread, no mind us, its been long we see something this good. Happy sales. Oya, make una call MotorConnetz now now oooooooo kiss
hahaha prince Tom!! I no vex o. lol. thanks for the wishes bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Camry Alloys Leather 4plugs For N1.6m Call Fear Not 08080943199 / Super Clean 2013 Ford Explorer / Tokunbo 2000 Model Toyota Avalon: Price: N1.2m Only..SOLD...SOLD..SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.