Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Doctors In The House Help Me (486 Views)

Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / Pls Doctors,pharmacists; Help Me And Save Me From This Stigma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me by wizboi26(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
I just newly disvirgined my gf. she took in after two weeks even after taking p2. we couldn't keep the pregnancy cos she is still in school. so we tried to get rid of the pregnancy. after taking the drugs she bleeded heavily on the first day and lesser on the second day, the following days were followed with little drops of blood. she was having the pregnancy symptoms like tiredness,nausea,trowing of Spittles initially before we did the abortion. but the next month she saw her period and she bleeded heavily, and it lasted longer than usual. two days after it stopped. she did a pregnancy test and it is still showing positive, both blood and urine test,is it possible that the pregnancy is still there. even when she is not having any of the pregnancy symptom. pls what should I do. pls advice me doctor s in the house on what to do. pls people should help and contribute what they know about this issue
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bro, whether the pregnancy is still there or not, take her to go see a doctor, not a quack biko. Her life is at risk.
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
YemiWrites1:
Bro, whether the pregnancy is still there or not, take her to go see a doctor, not a quack biko. Her life is at risk.

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Link Between Irregular Menstrution And Infertility In Women / . / British Man Might Be First In The World To Be Cured Of HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.