Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Govt House For Sale In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Govt House For Sale In Abuja (2349 Views)

Govt Directs Mortgage Institutions To Process 66,400 Applications / 4 Bedroom Bungalow, All Rms Ensuite Tiled Premise, Gen House For Only 13M / House For Sale In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govt House For Sale In Abuja by sheyai: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2006
2bdrum and 3bdrum flats available in area7 and zone 6 respectively @ 4m and 7.5m respectively interested buyers should contact me on 08035101254. cheers
Re: Govt House For Sale In Abuja by LoverBwoy(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2006
what are the payments like

do they accept mortgages/ part payment, rent to buy?
Do you have a map of abuja, some of us dont know where zone6/7 are
Do you have pictures of the houses

reply asap

cheers
Re: Govt House For Sale In Abuja by sheyai: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2006
getting the pic wont giv a precise info on a house. just giv a brief detail on what u want. mortgage,yes
Re: Govt House For Sale In Abuja by LoverBwoy(m): 2:23am On Dec 28, 2006
I want the information on the government houses for sale.
I heard about them from someone and as usual very few details/information

That is exactly what i'm asking you now
2bdrum and 3bdrum flats available in area7 and zone 6 respectively @ 4m and 7.5m respectively

who is selling the houses
how are the houses built
where is zone6 area 7
what banks are offering the mortgage,what are the plans
Re: Govt House For Sale In Abuja by sheyai: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2006
to start with, the areas mentioned earlier are in the metropolis of abuja where evryone would want to live in.This houses are sold by the government to the occupants who in turn sells it off at their own rate.Mortgage facilities can be obtained from any bank or better still aso savings and loans which makes it more easy and flexible
Re: Govt House For Sale In Abuja by seunbballo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2007
Can u in details tell me where the flats are located so i can inform someone who will contact u to view and subsequently get a mortgage facility from the bank.
Re: Govt House For Sale In Abuja by sheyai: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2007
yea the ones available now are in zone 6 they are ground floor flat in a block of 4 floors and they are going for 9m so if ur person is still interested pls dont fail to call on 08058552503.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat + Store (New House) At Fagba-Iju Agege For Rent / Abuja Properties: Twin 5b/r Duplexes With 4 Single Rooms As Bq For Sale In Gudu / IS THIS THE BEST MODERN DAY ROOFING TILES??... (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.