Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help (1078 Views)

Help: 2010 Avalon Vs 08/09 Mercedes E350 / 08 Camry Headlights Needed Urgently / Need Urgent Help With My 2002 Toyota Highlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help by TheRealGEJ: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I neee your help as I've discovered my radiator leaks water up to 2 liters of water. I've done almost everything including changing the radiator to a new one and also the radiator cap( cover ). As a result, I no longer use AC. It doesn't overheat, but whenever I want to drive, I'll have to top my radiator, please has anyone experienced this before, how did you resolve it. I've stopped driving it unless on weekend. Please I need your advice and help here because I've spent a lot changing things as requested by my mech. The car is a Toyota Camry 2008 model. Thanks all

GAZZUZZ
Kashif
luvinhubby
Ikenna351
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
there's a leak, it is small, you can't easily see it. Bring it my workshop, I'll identify it for you.
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help by Analyst4: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
If it still leaking after changing your radiator, I'll advise you check those and your water pulley if its leaking from there.

For your spare key/remote/ECU programing/Key programing/Scanning of your automobile,
Don't go far just dial 08034208119/08055080440
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help by TheRealGEJ: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
there's a leak, it is small, you can't easily see it. Bring it my workshop, I'll identify it for you.

Thanks for your prompt reply, honestly that's my thought as well but I can't just believe a brand new radiator I bought will still be leaking. You're in lag sir while I'm in Benin, that's the problem, if not I won't think twice bringing it to you. I respect you a lot here
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
TheRealGEJ:

Thanks for your prompt reply, honestly that's my thought as well but I can't just believe a brand new radiator I bought will still be leaking. You're in lag sir while I'm in Benin, that's the problem, if not I won't think twice bringing it to you. I respect you a lot here

Drain the water in your radiator, pour in coolant (abro or any coloured coolant) the colour will leave a stain on the point of leak.
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help by TheRealGEJ: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Drain the water in your radiator, pour in coolant (abro or any coloured coolant) the colour will leave a stain on the point of leak.

Thanks boss... I really appreciate
Re: I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2016
TheRealGEJ:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I neee your help as I've discovered my radiator leaks water up to 2 liters of water. I've done almost everything including changing the radiator to a new one and also the radiator cap( cover ). As a result, I no longer use AC. It doesn't overheat, but whenever I want to drive, I'll have to top my radiator, please has anyone experienced this before, how did you resolve it. I've stopped driving it unless on weekend. Please I need your advice and help here because I've spent a lot changing things as requested by my mech. The car is a Toyota Camry 2008 model. Thanks all

GAZZUZZ
Kashif
luvinhubby
Ikenna351
Cardoctor food don land!

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help by TheRealGEJ: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lexusgs:

K-seal might help your water leaking issues. If leak is not external, then it's possibly internal.
I did not mention headgasket yet.............

I don't think so because it leaks even when the car is parked for days without driving

(1) (Reply)

This Might Just Be The Probable Cause Of Your Car's Overheating Problems. / Honda Babyboy Engine / Help A Brother!!! Vehicle Snatched This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.