Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,041 members, 7,828,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Established In The Word By Pst. Goodheart O. Ekwueme House ON The Rock Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Established In The Word By Pst. Goodheart O. Ekwueme House ON The Rock Abuja (800 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Established In The Word By Pst. Goodheart O. Ekwueme House ON The Rock Abuja by Fingesi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
As I prepare your heart for the Lords table and covenant, please turn together with me to John 1 and Acts 20 Halleluyah, Glory to God. When I shout establishment, shout enthronement! When I shout enthronement, shout establishment!
Establishment!
Enthronement!
Establishment!
Enthronement!
That is your portion in this season in the name of Jesus Christ. Shall we rise on our feet in honor of the Lord. As we read together John 1 vs 1-5, shall we read together. “1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” I read from the King James.
Acts 20 our pilot text verse 32, the scripture we ought to know by heart, sooner than later Act 20:32 (1-2-3 go) 32 “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” Read it for the second time “32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” somebody shout Amen. Can I help you before I teach this morning, it so important.
When we read the word of God, and you need to put excitement to it, you need to put life to it; these words were penned down through a great price of divinity for humanity. These words are immortal words that transform men and women. You see, when you begin to develop a culture of complete regard for that word, at every point in time that word will open up its context to you. It’s not right, to read it very sleepily, just something we were doing; no sir. In fact by reading the word with the life, you are at the same time receiving the life that it contains. This is school. Praise the Lord, so please I beg of you, lets read that last verse together; Read means read not guess ah. If you don’t have a bible, look into your neighbors bible or the screen will help. Alright lets go together as a family, with joy and excitement, it’s the word of life “32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” Glory to God
Didn’t you feel a relief of spiritual energy? Sound waves that bring healing, deliverance, change, breaking chains and fetters just released by simply reading the word. The bible ask you a question “how readeth thou?” reading it like a novel or history book brings about a historic effect, but reading it as a love letter from divinity to humanity bring life your way. Hello somebody. Glory to God! We begin series titled Established in the Word Part 1. Part one is called Beginning with The Word.
ESTABLISHED IN THE WORD.
Part 1: Beginning with The Word.
Our Father and Our Loving King, Our Kings man Redeemer. How can we thank you enough for the gift of life. We stand in spite of our numerous frailties and flaws, yet you have caused us to stand because of your mercy. We thank you for the privilege to gather again on this day in honor of your name, in honor of your good deeds, in honor of your love towards us. Lord as we break the bread of your word, we ask that you open the eyes of our understanding, cause our hearts to be filled with your very light. Grant your serving son utterance, cause his tongue to be as that of a ready writer. Cause his mind to be nimble, agile, downloading your very mind and counsel for these your people. As our custom is, we vow to give you the praise, the glory and the honor even as Jesus wondrous name we pray. Let believers shout a big Amen. You may be seated as kings and queens.
Halleluyah. Establishment! Enthronement! Halleluyah.
People of God, the beginning of every thing in life is very very important. Its important to any venture that a man embarks on to consider how it is he begins. I have a privilege to share these simple things, I challenge you, to return back to the place of the word, to love the word of God afresh, as a matter of fact, we are simply setting a right note, a right tempo for the year to end well for us. Beginnings often speak of foundations. We’ve been thought in this house that the sub structure of a building in many regards determine how high the building can rise without any structure defect. So our interest and our focus is not to build several storey tower but our primary focus is to ensure that the foundation we lay is able to carry the kind of glory that God has determined will rest upon our lives and upon all that pertains to us. So our foundation is key, principle and important. The bible declares in Psalm 11:3 that “if the foundations be destroyed, what shall the righteous do?” if the foundation, giving the impression that we have more than one foundation. Yes we had one foundation Jesus, the Corner Stone, the Rock upon which we were built but also on that foundation of Christ, there are several other pillars and several foundations that we are also laid upon as believers. If the foundations were destroyed, what shall the righteous do. How you begin a journey, whether a race, whether an academic career, whether a business venture, whether a marriage union, whether a political career, how you do begin has a great determination as to how you will possibly journey. So your foundation is critical and very important. The Bible often times, speaks of life to be liken unto the race of life. Hebrews 12:1 declares “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us” the word patience means with diligent. Let us run the race that is set before us. There is a race that is set before you. And those who run normal natural races, they run in pursuit of trophies, in pursuit of crowns and are medallions. In this race of life, our pursuit is not for earthly thrones or earthly trophies and crowns. Oh my God, our pursuit is for something heavenly, something that out live our time here on earth. That race is very important. The race of life that we are called to run here on the earth as believers, as sons and daughters of the Living God is a critically born race. The bible speaks of Abraham and said that Abraham sought for a city whose builder and maker was God. Abraham wasn’t content in living in the proverbial land of promise Canaan. He was looking for something beyond the now. And likewise also in our blessing as God blesses us with diverse blessing, we must keep our gaze on something beyond the now. It’s a race of life, it’s a race of destiny. One of the great foundation of Christianity, the foundation of faith, and I believe those weeks of teaching on the subject matter of faith, was relative, was life changing, brought about diverse testimonies. I want to challenge you to hear those words over and over. Contain in those teaching are words that are living that guarantee a forceful turn around. I said it over and over, the way to get faith is not to hear the word once. It’s to be determined to hear it over, and over and over again until sometime happens on the inside when you say “Aha, I got it” there are many words you’ve heard from scripture, five years, ten years, twenty years, you haven’t gotten it yet. How do I know, if you got it there will be liberty and freedom. They that do know the Lord their God shall be strong, they will do exploit, but the bible declares you will know the truth and the truth you know will make you free. So when you know it, the truth you know is the manifestation of freedom. So your job and my job is to keep on reading, to keep on hearing, to keep on saying, until we get it. And this year, believe me, by the help of God, by the grace of God, there are certain things that you are going to get. When you get the light that pertains to your health and well-being, you will rebel against sickness. When you get the light concerning your prosperity under God, not under man made but God made, you will rebel against lack and poverty. When you discover Gods word concerning your well-being, carrying your own babies, you will rebel against any negative medical prognosis. For you know God declares to the first man made – be fruitful!.

God bless you.
N.B Notes taken by Fingesi during the sermon

Worship with us at
HOUSE ON THE ROCK ....home for all.
The Refuge Abuja,
The Citadel & Towers.

Address: Jame Wolfersohn Drive, Right Turn before
The City Gate (When coming from the Airport), Abuja.

for Directions contact Fingesi 0 90 2865 1279

Re: Established In The Word By Pst. Goodheart O. Ekwueme House ON The Rock Abuja by Fingesi(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Thanks to all who took out their time to read this post.
Re: Established In The Word By Pst. Goodheart O. Ekwueme House ON The Rock Abuja by Fingesi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Note Continues.....

When you discover Gods word concerning your well-being, carrying your own babies, you will rebel against any negative medical prognosis. For you know God declares to the first man made – be fruitful, replenish the earth, subdue it and have dominion. Those words, they still reprobate through the earth. God is saying over you, over your body, over your mind, over your finances; Be fruitful! Be fruitful! Be fruitful means; be productive. You have something to show for your being alive. You are not occupying space but you are generating life. You are not just living, you are not just existing but you are the-living. You are number not just with those who are existing but you are numbered with the living. Hello some body. There are things of heavy spiritual weight that God has deposited into your spirit man but they need to be stirred. Ephesian 1:3 we have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. This is a done deal. Somebody say it is a done deal. You are not under a curse seeking to be blessed. You are the blessed going somewhere to happen. That must be your mentality in this year. I am not begging for a blessing, I am not looking for a break through, I am not looking for a lifting; I am the blessed of the Lord, I am going somewhere to happen. If that is you, shout “I believe”. How do I know, your spirit is loaded, Joy is there, peace is there, increase is there, life is there. But why are not experiencing it is because what is deposited needs to be stirred.
“You cant put cubes of sugar in a cup of tea and drink immediately and think you will taste sweetness. No Sir!”
You’ve got to have a tea spoon to stir. Now, the word of God is called the Rod, so with the word of God you stir. The word of God does a lot when you allow yourself to hear it. Because many are in church but are not in touch, some play video games, some are buying in the market, some are on on Monday asking “what will I wear to work”, they are in the church now all over. Some are looking for who to share complementary cards with after service. So, its not every body who is in church who is hearing the word. But if you upon your ears. The bible declares that once has the Lord spoken but twice have I heard. Beloveth the power is with God, its not with the Devil. Jesus said, all power belongs unto me, go ye into the world and proclaim the gospel of the Lord unto all creature. Powers outside of God are powerless powers. So when the word of God comes, it’s a rod that stirs the deposit within you. That’s why many times you hear this speaker speaks, something on your inside resonates, its like a dejavu, its like I’ve been here before, it’s like I’ve heard this before. Something seems so familiar and similar to you while your spirit man is connecting to the very word of God. And that’s why you must give your ears, your heart to attend to the word. Proverbs 4:20 “My son attend to mine words, incline your eyes to mine sayings, keep them before your eyes, keep them in the midst of your heart. The word attend means give attention to it. It doesn’t appears in your heart until you give it attention.

Re: Established In The Word By Pst. Goodheart O. Ekwueme House ON The Rock Abuja by Fingesi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
A WORSHIP EXPERIENCE WITH FRANK EDWARDS![size=8pt][/size][color=#006600][/color]

Details

Date: October 20
Time: 5:30 pm

Venue

The Citadel and Towers
Right Turn before City Gate
Abuja, FCT Nigeria + Google Map
Phone:09-2900593
Visit [url][/url]http://hotrrefuge.org/event/a-worship-experience-with-frank-edwards/

Re: Established In The Word By Pst. Goodheart O. Ekwueme House ON The Rock Abuja by Fingesi(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Abuja are you ready

(1) (Reply)

I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. / Heavenly Angels, Their Names And Duty / Tony Rapu Releases Prophecies For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.