Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk (1589 Views)

Hellp! Where Can I Buy Jeans, Cans, & Polo In Whole Sales Prices In Lagos / Where To Buy Fried Dried Ponmo In Bulk / Dangote In Casual Outfit At Lagos Polo Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
We Want To Use For A Carnival This December. Plea7e I Need The Factory Where They Can Produce In Bulk And Same Type

Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by ceasare: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
U mean where they sell wholesale in lag or garment factory that sew it?
How many piece u need though?
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
ceasare:
U mean where they sell wholesale in lag or garment factory that sew it?
How many piece u need though?
I Mean The Factory Where They Sew It
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by Bookiemart01(f): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
You can import directly from China.... I'll assist you. Reply my pm

omohoneyland:
I Mean The Factory Where They Sew It
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You can import directly from China.... I'll assist you. Reply my pm

How Do I Confirm The Material Before Importing The Whole Thing. Please, We Need A Good Material.
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by Bookiemart01(f): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sample.
Reply my pm

omohoneyland:
How Do I Confirm The Material Before Importing The Whole Thing. Please, We Need A Good Material.
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Sample. Reply my pm
where Are Sample
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by Bookiemart01(f): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol
You'll request a sample from the seller of course

omohoneyland:
where Are Sample
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Lol
You'll request a sample from the seller of course

But How Do We Feel The Thickness Of The Material, And Different Cocour, Though Pls Check The Above Sample, And Same Color And It Must Have A Polo
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by Bookiemart01(f): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please I dont know how else you want me to explain samples to you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked......I just told you you'll request for a sample from the seller..there and then you'll "Feel The Thickness Of The Material, And Different Cocour"

omohoneyland:
But How Do We Feel The Thickness Of The Material, And Different Cocour, Though Pls Check The Above Sample, And Same Color And It Must Have A Polo
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Please I dont know how else you want me to explain samples to you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked......I just told you you'll request for a sample from the seller..there and then you'll "Feel The Thickness Of The Material, And Different Cocour"

So Pls How Do We Start. What Do I Need To Do Now, We Need Like 100 Piece Pls
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by Shakitibob0: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
omohoneyland:
I know a company that can sew it neatly in Lagos...I just need to know how serious you are

It is rationally bad to import this kind of thing from China at this time.... The rate is bad now
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shakitibob0:
I know a company that can sew it neatly in Lagos...I just need to know how serious you are

It is rationally bad to import this kind of thing from China at this time.... The rate is bad now
0 Why Are U Saying If Am Serious, I Mean It. And I Will Also Prefer A Factory Im Lagos. Pls O Ya Push Me To The Factory Pls
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by Shakitibob0: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
omohoneyland:
0 Why Are U Saying If Am Serious, I Mean It. And I Will Also Prefer A Factory Im Lagos. Pls O Ya Push Me To The Factory Pls
are you in Lagos?
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shakitibob0:
are you in Lagos?
Yes, Am In Lagos
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by Shakitibob0: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
omohoneyland:
Yes, Am In Lagos
can you find your way to alagbado...?
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by Bookiemart01(f): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
I already sent you an email..reply the email so we talk on whatsapp

omohoneyland:
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shakitibob0:
can you find your way to alagbado...?
O Yah, Giveme The Full Address.
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:

ok No Problem
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by Bookiemart01(f): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
True the rate is bad now but then, those in Lagos also import their materials. If they are importing new stock now it means they'll be buying at this high rate and will transfer the burden on customers.

In a nutshell, making in Lagos will only be cheaper than importing directly if the Lagos company will be using old stock that they bought before the $ palava

Shakitibob0:

Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
True the rate is bad now but then, those in Lagos also import their materials. If they are importing new stock now it means they'll be buying at this high rate and will transfer the burden on customers.

In a nutshell, making in Lagos will only be cheaper than importing directly if the Lagos company will be using old stock that they bought before the $ palava

Ok
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Pls Resend The Email To This Address iyanuomojide@gmail.com As I Did Not Get The First.
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by Bookiemart01(f): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2016
Mail sent from matemi_ @ yahoo. com

omohoneyland:
Pls Resend The Email To This Address As I Did Not Get The First.
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by ceasare: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Try Sam n Sarah factory along Lagos Ibadan express.but 100 pcs is small qty
For whatever u want it for just go and buy at idumota jejely.u can't save anything
Meaningful from 100pcs and the wahala.enough guys at taiwo street ,tinubu can sew
Better than Ralph laurel sef the same polo u want....cheers.
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Polo In Bulk by omohoneyland(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
For People Sending Me Message, Pls Includee The Price And How Do I Get The Material.

(1) (Reply)

15 Benefits Of Financial Intelligence / 10 Acres Of Cassava Farm For Sale / We Need Hydraulic Presser And Cocoa Pulverizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.