Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office (25590 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Fear not baba,we dey behind u.
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by SycophanticGoat: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
A job he left for over five years, they still kept it for him while many out there are hopelessly jobless?

Politics appears to be the only reasonable job in this country..
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by Zico5(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Hiploko:
So many distractions happening in this government yet no development is going on... One chance!
Gej distraction was the worst ever
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by InMyOpinion(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
A job he left for over five years, they still kept it for him while many out there are hopelessly jobless?

Politics appears to be the only reasonable job in this country..

Not exactly sir--its his private office. These guys are mostly business men
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by SycophanticGoat: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2016
InMyOpinion:

Not exactly sir--its his private office. These guys are mostly business men

OK.. but I thought they said he returned to his lecturing job?
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by balingaonline(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Say no to corruption.

Vote Hon. AbdulMummin Jubrin for President 2019.
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by CuteTj(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Nigerians should understand this man's point, that there is life outside politics.

If it was out typical Nigerian politician, he would spend the next one year of his suspension in court dragging his supposed "unlawful" suspension.

I give kudos to him.
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by CuteTj(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by CuteTj(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

OK.. but I thought they said he returned to his lecturing job?

he may have returned but I'm sure that may be his private office. It may even be somewhere in his house or a rented space in a shop/mall.

i can bet that no lecturer's office in nigeria can ever look like that except maybe the VC or Dean's of private universities and a few public ones.
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by Olumaeme: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
We now have Twitter house of Representatives member.
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by SycophanticGoat: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
CuteTj:

he may have returned but I'm sure that may be his private office. It may even be somewhere in his house or a rented space in a shop/mall.

i can bet that no lecturer's office in nigeria can ever look like that except maybe the VC or Dean's of private universities and a few public ones.

OK..
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by eazydon(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice one. Go on with your life. Nigeria of today do not need your likes. At least you have an office to return to.
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by Boring: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
which office.?
Re: Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office by mdmudy: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2016
You are very right about being punished doing the right thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out / Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) / Ondo SSG Princess Odu In Shouting Match With Governor Aiyedatiwa During Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.