Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra (29573 Views)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Kimjinkyu(f): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
A Woman Who Went To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound was Caught.
According to Uju Patricia who shared the story on Facebook, this took place in a community some where in Anambra state.

See what she wrote below:

"She went to bury charm behind one ofieli family just behind her house and she was caught live and dey went to her house and found a goat that was shedding tears like a human being, according to her many charm was found in her house and a two month old pregnant goat that the chest was open were she also prepare her charms".
God help us

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/10/woman-who-went-to-bury-charm-in-another.html?m=1

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Kimjinkyu(f): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
see more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Mutuwa(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
When it looks like her life is almost over,what else does she want in this world?who is she planning vengeance on? Instead of repenting and getting close to your GOD at this age.

Some people are otherwise.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by lonelydora: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Instead she will be praying to God for forgiveness as she is getting nearer to her grave daily, she's there trying to bury charm.

I never knew these 'village people concluding someone's case' by Nairalanders is real.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by johnshagb(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Replica of their nollywood movies. It's a norm in that region

And to make the story sweet the blogger just had to involve "goat shedding tears"
Basal tears is spiritual too I guess

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by gabazin080(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
hit like if u cant see any charm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by OreoPaschal(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house. Jungle justice should be done on her. Instead of handling to police or elders of the land cos na her type they turn evil spirit when they die. #Rubbish! I pity her children. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2016

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Dottore: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na wao
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by southernbelle(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by gurunlocker: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol... and someone was stylishly saying there's no juju when he says there's nothing like blood money....

I pray we won't be attacked by "the world"

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by gabazin080(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
where the charm
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by YourNemesis: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Osus and Fetishness are like Boli and Ekpa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Greataausim(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ibo's land with burring of charms are like bread and butter, Pls can someone here help me to upload that jacob zuma pic for me...?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by madridguy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Innocent woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by papazizii(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
:oSanta maria
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
I suspect Alo community
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
...and it had to be FP?
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by AdlatWorld(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
But what was she trying to do with d charm in another person compound?
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by IamSimi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
NCAN reporting for duty... Flat heads @ work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Flashh: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
jagugu88li:
...and it had to be FP?
So people will see the Anambra old witch. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Sayelabola(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Goat shedding tears like a real human?

That must be a kinda "human in animal skin"
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by luvdray99: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Igbo kwenu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by abike12(f): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is a good time for them to use their charms to fix Nigeria. Use the charm to feed hungry people. I guess evil powers are only good for destruction. Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by saintkel(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Greataausim:
Ibo's land with burring of charms are like bread and butter,
Pls can someone here help me to upload that jacob zuma pic for me...?
When it comes to Charm no one surpasses d Brown roof guys

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by Charles4075(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
That's too bad. I just pity her and the shame she's gonna bring to her family.

But what were her weapons for doing this?? ?
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by chudidonas(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
At this age and time? Dear God, pls save us from bad belle people

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by fatymore(f): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Some of them are on NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by olureignforever: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
saintkel:
When it comes to Charm no one surpasses d Brown roof guys

Thank God u admitted to same. Thief na thief, u steal groundnut, u steal car, size no matter.
Re: Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra by eaglechild: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) / Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.