Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k (2391 Views)

Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . / Please Help. I Need Business Ideas I Can Start With 100k / I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Maximus85(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
I've always been an advocate of investment but over the years I've always felt that to start investing, I'd have to start with big money.

I've learned from good examples of big business men how they started small and the joy of watching their small investment grow.

I have other jobs that I'm doing. But I need to invest this N20k now!

So I need your advice, which business can I invest this N20k and make a return of N1k to N2k daily?

Thanks
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Zdoh(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
You can invest in crypto currency...buz me up whatsapp 08088759163 for more details..
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Zikavirus(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
if you see the money these roadside: Akara, pof pof, and buns people make daily eh!, or even roadside indomie sellers, u will open your mouth, so far you are in the ryt places like: busy roadside, street, market, or even a lively rich man estate.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Maximus85(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Zikavirus:
if you see the money these roadside: Akara, pof pof, and buns people make daily eh!, or even roadside indomie sellers, u will open your mouth, so far you are in the ryt places like: busy roadside, street, market, or even a lively rich man estate.

Bro, I appreciate your contribution but my brain dey think far pass these kinds of business. And looking at my environment here, that market is saturated.

Thanks once again.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by greatnaija01: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Maximus85:
I've always been an advocate of investment but over the years I've always felt that to start investing, I'd have to start with big money.

I've learned from good examples of big business men how they started small and the joy of watching their small investment grow.

So I need your advice, which business can I invest this N20k and make a return of N1k to N2k daily?

Thanks

Go to the nearest diamond bank and ask for Future savings account where you get 20% of your monthly deposits as bonus... Its making money doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by rheether(f): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2016
You can't even buy an ebook with 20k.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by icekream(m): 5:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Bro, message me on whatsapp. I have a very promising proposal...
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by ojoyentalk: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Whatsapp me 2348110521545
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Maximus85(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2016
rheether:
You can't even buy an ebook with 20k.

I hustle hard to live my sister. So I'm very proud of my every kobo. A clean 20k is better than a dirty 20m and God will bless whatever I do with it.

I know 20k is small. But I just need to do something with it instead of it just lying in the bank for nothing.

Thanks for your contribution. I sincerely appreciate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Maximus85(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2016
ojoyentalk:
Whatsapp me 2348110521545

Thanks but I have a strong feeling against those asking for emails and private chats when a case is brought to the public.

So many others like me can benefit if you post your idea here.

Thanks for your contribution.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by rheether(f): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Maximus85:

I hustle hard to live my sister. So I'm very proud of my every kobo. A clean 20k is better than a dirty 20m and God will bless whatever I do with it.

I know 20k is small. But I just need to do something with it instead of it just lying in the bank for nothing.

You won't get rich with this kind of messed up mentality. Weather clean or dirty, 20k will get you nowhere son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Maximus85(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
rheether:

You won't get rich with this kind of messed up mentality. Weather clean or dirty, 20k will get you nowhere son.

Mum, I don't want to get rich. I just want a life where I can take care of my basic needs. Peace of mind and not to be idle.

I came here to ask for ideas. You feel 20k is too small. I agree. But where do I go from here? Advice me Pls.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by princedanalyst: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2016
buying a fast moving consumable product and make money when u resell, atleast u holding ur money whatsapp me on 08169361485
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Maximus85(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2016
princedanalyst:
buying a fast moving consumable product and make money when u resell, atleast u holding ur money whatsapp me on 08169361485

Which of the FMCGs are you talking about sir?
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by businessman7(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
Try network marketing with just #4,000 out of that #20,000 and save d remaining 16,000 and watch your money grow you also get a car too
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Maximus85(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2016
businessman7:
Try network marketing with just #4,000 out of that #20,000 and save d remaining 16,000 and watch your money grow you also get a car too

I'm a retired network marketer.

But I'm open to new approaches that works. Which one are you talking about sir?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by businessman7(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2016
Maximus85:

I'm a retired network marketer.

But I'm open to new approaches that works. Which one are you talking about sir?
life skills business school you get trained on how to be a certified entrepreneur leaving you with massive capital to set up your own company and business too
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Zikavirus(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Maximus85:

Bro, I appreciate your contribution but my brain dey think far pass these kinds of business. And looking at my environment here, that market is saturated.

Thanks once again.

okay oo but in this kind economy whic oda business now, do you think can kick off on just 20k, except u wan dey hawk pure-water And gala for traffic.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Maximus85(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Zikavirus:

okay oo but in this kind economy whic oda business now, do you think can kick off on just 20k, except u wan dey hawk pure-water And gala for traffic.

If I know, I won't be asking you bro.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Mitzilifestyle: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
visit www.cyei.ng
see what we are about
apply
application is free
apply for scholarship(also free)
learn and be empowered. all necessary support will be given.

Maximus85:

Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Mitzilifestyle: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Visit CYEI: www.cyei.ng

Maximus85:

Thanks
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by larrymannmide: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
INVEST IN TELECOM SECTOR AND BILLS PAYMENT BUSINESS.

The telecommunication industry has proven to be a stable industry regardless of the recession in Nigeria and other countries of the world. Owning a global business in the Telecoms industry happens to be the smartest thing to do.
For more information on how to position yourself in the Telecoms industry and earn a potential of N360,000 everyday as people recharge their Mobile phones and pay bills through a unique platform that will be created for you,call/whatsapp 07057322320
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by curatorX: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
rheether:

A fool at forty is a fool forever ~ wise man

Mummy, how much is your account balance please?
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by captiansteve(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
u could invest in this platform wit less than that.

Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by shapman: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by PMIcon(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Maximus85:

Mum, I don't want to get rich. I just want a life where I can take care of my basic needs. Peace of mind and not to be idle.

I came here to ask for ideas. You feel 20k is too small. I agree. But where do I go from here? Advice me Pls.
Don't mind those who don't know what they are talking about.
But make sure your brain is not thinking past food business o.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by PMIcon(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
rheether:

One principle of success says to start from where you are. You have no idea how many people less than 20k have turned to millionaires.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by PMIcon(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
If you mean business and you are not in haste to make big money, and I guess do please send me a mail: mailboominn@gmail.com

You can start some stuffs with 10,000.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k by Interesting15: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2016
greatnaija01:

Go to the nearest diamond bank and ask for Future savings account where you get 20% of your monthly deposits as bonus... Its making money doing nothing.
Is this Diamond Bank 20% stuff real?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout What A Nairalander Do For A Leaving. / What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz / How To Send Free Bulk Sms From Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.