Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Jonathan Applauds Nigerian Teachers For Their Service - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jonathan Applauds Nigerian Teachers For Their Service (359 Views)

2 Nigerian Teachers Miss $1m Global Teacher Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Applauds Nigerian Teachers For Their Service by dhehbhor(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Former president Goodluck Jonathan has sent a message to Nigerian teachers as they celebrate Teachers’ Day.
In a statement via his Facebook page, Jonathan noted that during his time as president, he made sure they got high allocations.He wrote:“Throughout my tenure in office, I ensured that education consistently had either the highest sectoral allocation or at least one of the highest because I was convinced then and remain convinced today that nations do not become great because of what is under their ground. Their greatness comes from what is between the ears of their citizens. I salute Nigeria’s teachers on World Teachers Day. They are the goose that lay the golden eggs. May God bless them and may God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Still Arguing About Nigerian Politics? It’s Time To Focus On Your Business / Please Help A Brother In Need!!! / MOTIVATION OF NURSES AND SERVICE DELIVERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.