Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public (1664 Views)

Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public by Oba1ni(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
As posted on facebook by;
Hon Ayodeji Joseph

The difficulties faced by our youths in accessing the online portal of the Federal Civil Service Commission to apply for recently advertised vacancies gained prominence in the House of Representatives today.
Debating the issue under a motion of urgent national importance, the House noted the frustrations faced by Nigerians to apply on the Commission's portal this past few days.
We are worried that the portal which reportedly opens late in the night for a few minutes has the potential of depriving the nation the services of qualified Nigerians from across the country.
The House therefore passed a resolution mandating the Federal Civil Service Commission to rectify the issue with the portal and ensure a 24 hour access by applicants. It was also resolved that the FCSC should consider extending the deadline for submission of applications.
To ensure transparency of the recruitment process, the House resolved to compel the FCSC to make the recruitment process public so that Nigerians are not short-changed.
The House Committee on Federal Character was also mandated to investigate the issue and report back to the House within one week for further legislative action.
I appeal to my constituents going through difficulties applying to exercise patience. We are on top of the situation. The issues will be sorted out as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public by nwakibe: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
They should better extend the deadline o!
Re: FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public by Imustexcel: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public by DeKen: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
That is good. It's better to give the applicants a fighting chance than to simply deny them.
I sent the link to several of my buddies and non of them was able to register.
I then tried for one and got to the 18th page but couldn't get a confirmation on submit.
Even the LGA drop down combo only got loaded after you have made 2 selection attempts on the State combo box.
We should learn to get things right. Give the job to competent dudes and stop embarrassing the country because of sentiments.

You can check my signature for something to get busy with while waiting for your lucky break at at job.
Re: FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public by Aremu01(m): 4:56am On Oct 06, 2016
It's high time
Re: FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public by Shamoo100(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2016
If dem like, let them make it Private.
We don't care
Re: FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public by Gkemz: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2016
Why can't those who submitted their applications earlier when it was just launched view or track the submission as nothing was shown to be submitted in their profile after the site was upgraded. Are they to reapply, what if this will amount to double entry submission which obviously implies disqualification.

(1) (Reply)

UBA Graduates Recruitment Application Form 2017 – Apply Now / How I Got Disengaged. / Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.