Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Startups: Kano State Government Now Accepting Proposals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Startups: Kano State Government Now Accepting Proposals (467 Views)

An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / No More Waiting For Government, Now You Can Start An Online Business For Free / Paypal, Now Accepting Nigerians? Take A Look At This My Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Startups: Kano State Government Now Accepting Proposals by AmazingNeoTech(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
I have long been an advocate for startups and their participation in the North and the Nation at large. Having dwelled so much on this topic and also traveled to places this movement is being embraced. I was glad to be informed by the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on ICT II to the Governor of Kano State that his office is creating an opportunity for ICT innovators in the state. He said soon his office will commence registration of ICT innovative and problem solving business ideas from aspiring and seasoned techprenuers in both soft and hard copies. You can imagine the joy I felt when I heard of this door that is now about to be opened for everybody in the tech ecosystem.

The State Government in partnership with Startup Kano, the Office for ICT Innovation and Entrepreneurship (OIIE) will promote young ICT innovation startups and ICT solutions in areas of agriculture, education, health, transportation, commerce, tourism etc.

This strategic alliance will address the challenges that are inhibiting the growth of entrepreneurs, as well as create enabling environment to foster ICT innovation and entrepreneurship in the state. It is a perfect medium to present your ideas and working prototype so as to attract investors, partners and mentors.

For those who are yet to build an idea or don’t have any idea to work on. You may check my post on 100 startup ideas applicable in Nigeria. Drafting a business plan or model shouldn’t be a problem and if you’re stuck on how to get one done, you may inbox me.

However, you must note that there are guidelines for submitting proposals and also some criteria that should be met by your ideas or business solution. Afterwards, you should take time to develop a concrete proposal which should be submitted to the Office of the SSA on ICT II at the Kano State Government House and via e-mail: ssaict2governorkano@gmail.com
SOURCE: www.thenortherner.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Lubricants / Who Said You Can't Make It / When You Think Big, You Achieve Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.