Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Against All Odds @9ja:the Hope Of An Incurable Optimist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Against All Odds @9ja:the Hope Of An Incurable Optimist (332 Views)

Bloody Commotion As Angry Tinubu Blows Hot, Speaks Out On Buhari’s Incurable Sic / Ipob Destroyed The Hope Of Biafra / Igbo's The Hope Of Nigeria Wake Up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Against All Odds @9ja:the Hope Of An Incurable Optimist by Tobilexy: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Having decided to break out from the cage of taciturnity over a long time from this Social atmosphere, I'm propelled to Write that apparently, our hopes as Nigerians soon evaporated into the thin air of oblivion. the change mantra seem like a mere say to me, enshrouded with theoretical postulations clamouring change!!! vociferously rather than considering a pragmatic approach to salvaging us from this economic recess which has reduced us into abject impecuniosity. Ben Bruce was right when he says: " if we reduce our salary as politicians, reduce convoys, stop importing rice and funding pilgrimages, we wont need to sell national assets" but how many politicians are wiling to have their salaries reduced and restrain extravagancy? the pietiable state of her economy is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. we have no choice but to live in hope and promises, for i am emboldened of the fact that Nigeria will sumount, against all odds. By shittuoluwatobi
Re: Against All Odds @9ja:the Hope Of An Incurable Optimist by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hope is all it is

(1) (Reply)

How Iran Betrayed Our Diplomatic Confidence / State Of The Nation / Only 1 Out Of The Released Chibok Girls Has A Baby - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.