Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store (1015 Views)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps / 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store by VastGadgets: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
There is no doubt that Launchers makes your Android Phone look really amazing, there are different launchers out there with varieties of designs and customizations. Sometimes it can be quite hard to select the one you really want to use, because this launchers are extremely beautiful, ranging from Nova to Google now and lot more bunch of them.
Incase you don’t know what a launcher is; On an Android phone, the launcher is the app responsible for the home screen, the app ‘grid’, and launching the aforementioned apps as the name implies: “launcher”. Android Phones generally come with either the stock Google launcher as default depending on the phone manufacturer.
No matter how beautiful they are, they can definitely still be classed. Here are my top 7 list.. Enjoy!
http://vastgadgets.com.ng/7-top-android-launcher-on-google-play-store.html

Re: Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store by Fidelismaria: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2016
I rep tsf launcher
Re: Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store by Frezhkid10(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2016
Where are the launchers now
Re: Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store by VastGadgets: 1:19am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store by VastGadgets: 2:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Kindly drop replies on the website! Thanks! ⏩
Re: Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store by VastGadgets: 2:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Lexusgs:
Without Z launcher this list is not complete..........

Kindly drop your reply on the website! Thanks! ⏩
Re: Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store by VastGadgets: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Fidelismaria:
I rep tsf launcher
Great
Re: Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store by VastGadgets: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
VastGadgets:
There is no doubt that Launchers makes your Android Phone look really amazing, there are different launchers out there with varieties of designs and customizations. Sometimes it can be quite hard to select the one you really want to use, because this launchers are extremely beautiful, ranging from Nova to Google now and lot more bunch of them.
Incase you don’t know what a launcher is; On an Android phone, the launcher is the app responsible for the home screen, the app ‘grid’, and launching the aforementioned apps as the name implies: “launcher”. Android Phones generally come with either the stock Google launcher as default depending on the phone manufacturer.
No matter how beautiful they are, they can definitely still be classed. Here are my top 7 list.. Enjoy!
http://vastgadgets.com.ng/7-top-android-launcher-on-google-play-store.html
Re: Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store by mummyson26(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Zero launcher served me well
Re: Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store by VastGadgets: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

See What The New Nokia 3310 Will Look Like / Need A Second Hand Phone / Pls Nairalander Engineers Help Me How Do I Root This Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.