Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism (3257 Views)

Will Russia And China Hold Their Fire Until War Is The Only Alternative? — P.C.R / War Is Coming — Paul Craig Roberts / Us Woman Arrested For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by Easyy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2007
chidichris:

My Dear, life is a process of learning. please in your own terms let me know what you think about terrorism.
again, remember the thread is all about the solution to terrorism.
also, do not forget what and how the americans go into iraq for.
i would want to remind you that what is happening in iraq today has been waiting for long. remember in 1982, a group attacked saddam and were afterwards paid for it and you would believe here that if not for fear, they were waiting for revenge.
on the other side, the people of saddam are not comfortable with the new american installed government and have every need to fight their way back to power to avoid paying the prize of saddams brutality.
if you are saddam that saddam does not deserve what he gets, then i would want to know your reasons and i will share the pleasure of pointing out to you at least ten reasons for him to walk through the same gallow which he had sent people through.
God is the creator of all things and for those who take lives most times pay with their own lives as it is written that those who live by sword, die by sword.
will saddam be a sane man for his actions in invading kuwait and outlining his next victims to include saudi and uae. has anyone taken time to know how many lives lost in the iran and iraq war?
please in your explainations, do not forget to tell me whose airspace the us used and in which countries of the gulf the us army have their base.
aslo do not forget to tell me the first country to congratulate the killing of Saddam.
all these terrorism issues have been their before the coming of bush and do not remember a cnn correspondence interviewed bin laden in 1997 and he told him that they are planning an attack on the usa but the correspondance was wondering the possibilities of such attack from such distance but the answer only came on 9/11,2001. please check out how many us embassies that were attacked before the bush administration and you know what? from time, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force.
it is obvious that what goes arround will surely come arround one day.
i will be happy if u let me know your views

chidi, thanks.

I am sorry I am unable to respond to your post. It's rather incomprehensible to me
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by Afam(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2007
Easyy:

chidi, thanks.

I am sorry I am unable to respond to your post. It's rather incomprehensible to me

I hope he takes this response in good faith as I have tried to tell him same thing over and over again.

He hardly organises his post and yet will not hesitate to abuse another when his opinions are not taken.
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by MP007(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2007
believeing that america is the police of the world na the thing wey dey cos terrorism abi wetin dem dey call am, iran cant have nuclear bomb and america get am, china economic grew 1000 percent last year, dem' immeidtaely attcak almost all imports from china tryin to weaken their ecoenomic,,, see wetin dey turn naija into? so on and so forth
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by Afam(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2007
Double standards and hypocrisy are common tools being used by the US but Bush simply battered the image of the US based on his style, a style based on lies, incoherent talks, spreading democracy with guns and wars, invading countries, partnering with military heads of states etc.

The list plenty and I no go finish am today if I continue.

How this man lasted 7 years as the president is one thing I find difficult to come to terms with.
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by davidif: 2:13am On Dec 29, 2007
If war is not the solution, then what is? Baking cookies for the Taliban? You naive liberals need to go sit down someplace before opening your mouth to talk.

Haven't you guys ever heard of self defense or kill before you get killed.
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by presido1: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2007
Their is never a Good war!!!!!
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by davidif: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2007
Their is never a Good war!!!!!

@presido
I agree with your statement that there is never a good war, but there are necessary wars or justified wars like WWII or the fight against the Taliban.
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by Afam(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2007
davidif:

If war is not the solution, then what is? Baking cookies for the Taliban? You naive liberals need to go sit down someplace before opening your mouth to talk.

Haven't you guys ever heard of self defense or kill before you get killed.

Liberals? Another clown on rampage, welcome to the party but try to use your brain to think before vomiting trash here abeg.
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by RichyBlacK(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2007
Afam:

Liberals? Another clown on rampage, welcome to the party but try to use your brain to think before vomiting trash here abeg.

At least it's better to be liberal than an idealogical zombie, like most neocons.

Hopefully, America's battered image will be redeemed after the mad man called Bush leaves office come January 2008!
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by davidif: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2007
Please mr. Afam shut up and keep your mouth absolutely shut. Why not pack your things and move to Afghanistan or or somewhere in the middle east. How would you feel if your kids died as a result of the Intifada? or your entire family got blown up in a Mr. Biggs restaurant? Just shut up ok. Bottom line is terrorist are murderers and they ought to be "eliminated" before taking other people's lives with them. Like i said earlier, there are justifiable wars like the War in Afghanistan and trust me you don't want to know how bad Afghanistan was under the Taliban.
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by Afam(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2007
I think I made a mistake referring to you as a clown, you are indeed a slowpoke.

Terrorists are murderers according to you and governments that maim and kill innocent people all in the name of fighting terrorists are not murderers abi?

Get yourself a real education.
Re: War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism by Blatant: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2008
I just stumbled across this. It's interesting

War is a solution to war and until we clearly define terrorism without bias, we'll not be able to say whether or not war is a solution to terrorism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Armed Black Panther Invaded Capitol In 1967 / The Bank Robber: A Whiteman Disguise Himself As A Blackman To Rob Banks. / 'vladimir Putin Will Start World War 3': Lech Walesa & Wladimir Klitschko Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.