Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty (21485 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Give Fulani 1-month Quit Notice, List Oil Installations... / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Hmm. It gets more obvious as years go by the only way to make the Nigerian government work for you is by staging uprisings. Law abiding citizens are steadily pushed aside to meet the needs of criminal elements, it's not funny anymore.
A government which responds positively when shown force and negatively when requested to dialogue sets a bad precedent people are prone to exploit. At this rate more militant groups will spring up in different regions of the country to highlight causes simple negotiations would have served better for. It already started late 2015 - early 2016.
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Bgorgeous: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Who is giving and taking the amnesty.? Merry go round. Nonsense
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2016
shun militancy
Do you qualify for discount on Jumia? Contact me to know!
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Johnrake69: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Senorprinz(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2016
EHMIR:
Then the militants should as well rebuild the pipelines they blew upgrinsad

before their conditions are met.
on point!
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
abeg, can someone give please explain the full benefits of this PIB.
lol leme just summarize it for u buh it's best u study it with the hard copy.

Now the PIB was designed to favour the government and the host communities. It also proposes to deregulate the downstream sector and the unbundling of the NNPC.

More Powers are given to the Minister of Petroleum...

And IOCs must comply with these bylaws. It also supports local content very much.

This is just a brief summary of it.

If u wana get d PIB, just Google it by typing download PIB 2012
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Cutehector(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Dottore:

Do you have a link where I can read the details of PIB?
yes sir, it's very easy to get from Google. Just type download PIB 2012. U will see lots of links
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Cutehector(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2016
nlsmd:

How can one get a link to this PIB?
alright it's very easy to get from Google. Just type download PIB 2012, u will see lots of links
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Hehehe, Army chase them yesterday
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2016
This boys are cultists not freedom fighters, they exchanged fire with soldiers yesterday.
Icelanders and Greenlanders be forming freedom fighters.
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2016
Army didn't raid the whole Egi, they raided only Oboburu (Greenland headquarter) and Obeizimini (Iceland headquarter).
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by shaqhead: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Cutehector:
All these things are happening because the PIB is not signed into law!
No Son, No!
All these is happening because of the cursed leaders the SS is abundantly blessed with whom these same youths wont hold accountable but would rather keep looking elsewhere!

Even if all these are implemented their leaders will steal do what they kno how to do best!

This the classic Ranka Dede phenomenon found in the North at play here!

1 Like

Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2016
This boys have killed more than 500 people and they want amnesty? The Army should set their ass on fire.

1 Like

Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by SaintzPeter(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2016
nawa o
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2016
shaqhead:

No Son, No!
All these is happening because of the cursed leaders the SS is abundantly blessed with whom these same youths wont hold accountable but would rather keep looking elsewhere!

Even if all these are implemented their leaders will steal do what they kno how to do best!

This the classic Ranka Dede phenomenon found in the North at play here!
you are still correct bro...
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by shaqhead: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Cutehector:
you are still correct bro...
And u are also correct bro that the SS needs the PIB...morning
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by muller101(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Oildichotomy:

[size=15pt]Ritualists nkor [/size]
are u one of them?
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Heffalump(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2016
davodyguy:
I feel so sorry for the ND people ooo.

While people in SW are striving for better life, wishing that the likes of Total, Shell, Dangote can start exploring crude oil in their communities, in acticipation of better life, some idiots are agitating and restive. Whilst Ambode is building bus stops etc he demolished couple of houses, im not sure people took up arms to protest, cos they know the end result of their temporary hardship

Niger Delta youths and IPOB, I am sorry for these people. The same misguided folks countering the 'Holy War' on corruption, and still want a better living condition for themselves. They must be joking.

Imagine people defending PDP for raping Nigeria for good 16 solid years
Imagine people defending Dasuki and co for looting security vaults and by that, many innocent Nigerians ended in the belly of ravenous Boko Haram.
Imagine people defending GEJ and PEJ for their gesture accomplishing the loot.
Imagine people who always seek to divert attention from the fight against corruption, with the excuse that it is selective. WAILERS!
Imagine, Imagine, Imagine.

....Very erroneous people!!! cry
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by jbaby265(f): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2016
Give them employment as what if i may ask..
AS graduate abi terrorist
they should better buy jamb form and go back to school..nonesence

1 Like

Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2016
embarassed
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Izonpikin: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2016
for how long will this madness continue

for how long will my people become violent militants and then seek for amnesty like dogs and also ask for jobs

this is sad..the niger delta needs full time rehabilitation..meaning even our leaders need reforms..elections shouldnt be about violence which breeds more violent youths...this is really sad... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Izonpikin: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2016
even if it will take a restructuring to ensure youths don't end up as militants it is welcomed...its a sad situation.

bad leadership is what has landed the niger delta in this shiiiiit hole...bad leadership from both internal and external... embarassed
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Izonpikin: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2016
wisemany2k:

angry Sometimes i don't understand this country?

Is it not this same militants that have turned their land to a war zone for the past 5 - 6 months?

Is it not this same militants that have been killing all at sight; old, young, new born babies, pregnant women, beheading people and taking their heads as a trophy, bombing houses in egi community of ONELGA?

Is it not the same people that rape their own women in their farms?

Is it not the same guys that go to their markets to rob their own kinsmen and women of their hard earned money in broad daylight?

I have friends that have abandoned their houses and investments for the sake of their lifes

I had a worker narrate to me in tears, how his family have been running through the thick bush in the middle of the night just to escape the militants when they strike their neighbourhood

Due to the activities of this guys, omoku has become a ghost town and so many people have fled there for their lifes....

I just pray all this evil should end quickly
its sad...
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Folksyharry(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2016
nlsmd:

How can one get a link to this PIB?

Google "PIB PDF" and you will find it to download. I downloaded the one from NNPC website because I assume it will be the complete one. It's quite voluminous so get ready to read.

Dottore:

Do you have a link where I can read the details of PIB?
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by FakeNEWSevryday: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cutehector:
lol leme just summarize it for u buh it's best u study it with the hard copy.

Now the PIB was designed to favour the government and the host communities. It also proposes to deregulate the downstream sector and the unbundling of the NNPC.

More Powers are given to the Minister of Petroleum...

And IOCs must comply with these bylaws. It also supports local content very much.

This is just a brief summary of it.

If u wana get d PIB, just Google it by typing download PIB 2012

Thanks
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by StarCj(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Opharhe:
I wonder why that bill is yet to be passed... Truly this country has internal colonizers holding it's people to ransom.

the company involved as bribing the bill out. i pray that our NASS can do the needful n most of these agitation can reduce
God bless Nigeria
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by nlsmd: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cutehector:
alright it's very easy to get from Google. Just type download PIB 2012, u will see lots of links
Thanks alot
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by nlsmd: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Folksyharry:

Google "PIB PDF" and you will find it to download. I downloaded the one from NNPC website because I assume it will be the complete one. It's quite voluminous so get ready to read.

OK. Thanks...
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Decryptor(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
davodyguy:
I feel so sorry for the ND people ooo.

While people in SW are striving for better life, wishing that the likes of Total, Shell, Dangote can start exploring crude oil in their communities, in acticipation of better life, some idiots are agitating and restive. Whilst Ambode is building bus stops etc he demolished couple of houses, im not sure people took up arms to protest, cos they know the end result of their temporary hardship

Difference between the people of SS and SW: SW do not have oil like the people of the SS....SS are not cowards like the people of the SW. So please, be quiet and mind your business.
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Decryptor(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
CeoMYN:
This boys have killed more than 500 people and they want amnesty? The Army should set their ass on fire.

Who did they kill? I am not in support of militancy in the Niger Delta region but all these would have been averted if someone chose to dialogue and not use military force. Even if they killed anyone, they won't be as heinous as the killings from fulani herdsmen. Please learn to call a spade a spade
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by davodyguy: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Decryptor:

Difference between the people of SS and SW: SW do not have oil like the people of the SS....SS are not cowards like the people of the SW. So please, be quiet and mind your business.

SW are not slaves to be tossed around by foreign companies. Here they pay heavily for investment. 6 out of every 10 foreigners coming into the 'entity' Nigeria comes in from the south west. Google will confirm this. 8 out of 10 people that departs, do so via SW.

We rule
Re: Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty by Decryptor(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
davodyguy:

SW are not slaves to be tossed around by foreign companies. Here they pay heavily for investment. 6 out of every 10 foreigners coming into the 'entity' Nigeria comes in from the south west. Google will confirm this. 8 out of 10 people that departs, do so via SW.

We rule
What Investment? Let me try and interprete your analogy...So simply because 6 out of 10 foreigners who come into Nigeria come through the SW as a gateway makes you "rule"....It's like a gateman boasting that people who come to see his oga pass through him and then attributes that to the success of his Oga! grin

Have you taken your meds today? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects / We’re Still After National Assembly Mace Snatchers — Police / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.