Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Still Complaining You Have No Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still Complaining You Have No Job? (1355 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Complaining You Have No Job? by uzygirl(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2006
INTERCONTINENTAL BANK TEST SOME WEEKS BACK IN IKEJA

Just checkout the picture and tell me what you think.

No, it’s not a political rally, neither is it a Refugee Camp nor did it happen in Rwanda .
It is very much a “Nigerian Thing”.

It's a picture of applicants scrambling to write an Employment Test @ Fototek Plaza, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos . Nigeria .

Police had to disperse the mammoth crowd with teargas!

If you were not part of that crowd, be thankful that tou do not have to undergo this rigour.

If you were there, be thankful that you were alive to have that opportunity to be there in the first place, and thankful to have left without injuries.

God be with us.

Re: Still Complaining You Have No Job? by smartsoft(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2006
Chei, ! My Goodness, i just thank God that i'm self employed,neither do i regret been self employed  and i gain far more better than what they will start paying thme,  e yaaaaaaaaaaa poor nigerians with all this now they will only choose 5peeps if not 10peeps God help us
Re: Still Complaining You Have No Job? by emmigrant0(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2006
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah when i look at the pix i cannot help but laugh.
I was there and i got injured on my thumb so i got angry and left at exactly 10.15am later i heard the whole episode and today i have seen and printed the pix thanks for making see this.
Re: Still Complaining You Have No Job? by Ndipe(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2006
Nobody would believe me, but as depressing as that picture may be, the same applies even in the USA. Not too long ago, a certain hotel opened its doors to future applicants in Chicago. The vacancies were not many, but you should have seen the number of people applying for the job. They were very many of them. Even in the South side of chicago were unemployment in rife, it is not uncommon to see people looking for a job that has been filled by other people. So, yeah, Nigeria may be bad, but the grim reality of unemployment is not just limited there.
Re: Still Complaining You Have No Job? by crito(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2006
This is incredible.
May God help us.
Re: Still Complaining You Have No Job? by jesusislor(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2006
Whoever has a job should be grateful to the most High irrespective of how small or big the job is. Sincerely i can say may God have mercy on Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
Re: Still Complaining You Have No Job? by israel62(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2006
Hey pple, that pic best descibes the way the Port Harcourt center looked like, one can only hope their organizational skills improve

(1) (Reply)

Wapic Insurance Test Format / Zenith / Matrixvtrack Nigeria Limited(invitation For Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.