Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Again?? SEE The 28-year Old Who Raped A 3-year Old In PH - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again?? SEE The 28-year Old Who Raped A 3-year Old In PH (501 Views)

'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Policeman Who Kidnapped & Raped A 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra Finally Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again?? SEE The 28-year Old Who Raped A 3-year Old In PH by glorieazy(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2016
Home Breaking News Crime Again?? SEE The 28-Year Old Who Raped A 3-Year Old In PH
Again?? SEE The 28-Year Old Who Raped A 3-Year Old In PH

It was the handiwork of the devil, said a 28-year-old man, Mr. Bethel Samuel, yesterday, while confessing to Rivers State Police officers how he raped a three-year-old girl at Rumuolumeni community in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state.

Samuel, who said he was an aide to a Pentecostal church clergyman in Port Harcourt, told the police that he had carnal knowledge of the girl at his principal’s house. Narrating the incident to the Public Relations Officer of the command, Nnamdi Omoni, and the Divisional Police Officer of Rumuolumini, Mr. Bethel Samuel described his action as the handiwork of the devil.

Samuel said: “It is stupidity that led me to sexually harass the little girl. If I will be given a second chance, I must surely be a good person. Police and the parents of the girl should have mercy and consider what happened as an act of the devil.

“I am the Personal Assistant to my pastor; we were organising our crusade, going out to paste crusade posters when my pastor called me to say he forgot something at home. He directed me to go to his house and bring some money. When I got there, I saw children playing and grabbed one of them. That was what happened.

“It is purely the handiwork of the devil. I don’t know what happened; all I know is that I am not happy with what is happening to me. I am calling on the parents and the police to have mercy on me. I am promising the government and the
Read more: http://www.nairaleader.com/2016/10/again-see-28-year-old-who-raped-3-year.html

(1) (Reply)

SHOKING! Stacks Of Pounds, Dollars Found In Judges’ Homes – DSS / Mad Woman Told Me To Sacrifice Human Head Else I Run Mad Says Suspect / Four Children Branded Witches By Prophets And Abandon By Parents In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.