Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Your Contribution Matters Alot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Your Contribution Matters Alot (451 Views)

You Are Missing Alot If You Didn't Know These / Check Out This Blog And Give Your Suggestions Or Contribution / Get Alot Of Traffic Using Seo Traffic Bot Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Contribution Matters Alot by Legit9301: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Got this Job and have been struggling to carry out the task effectively. I've been working on how to get 2k facebook page likes within two weeks, create a pop up ads for the company's website, make it rank high on Search Engine and drive traffic to the website but all efforts haven't been productive at all. Please I need your help on how to go about this. God bless you as you contribute.
Re: Please Your Contribution Matters Alot by semasir: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Buy likes from Facebook by promoting the page and you'll get more likes quickly.
Re: Please Your Contribution Matters Alot by Legit9301: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2016
semasir:
Buy likes from Facebook by promoting the page and you'll get more likes quickly.
ok, thank u so much but where do i buy it from and what will it cost me?
Re: Please Your Contribution Matters Alot by Toluwani111: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Legit9301:

ok, thank u so much but where do i buy it from and what will it cost me?

Good afternoon I can have Facebook pages and group for sale, if you're interested, kindly Quote me
Re: Please Your Contribution Matters Alot by Legit9301: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Toluwani111:

Good afternoon I can have Facebook pages and group for sale, if you're interested, kindly Quote me
kk, whats the cost and are they still active?
Re: Please Your Contribution Matters Alot by Toluwani111: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Legit9301:

kk, whats the cost and are they still active?

They're active
I have 3 pages that has 1,200 likes and I'll like to sell it at #700 each

(1) (Reply)

Yes! You Too Can Become A Webmaster. / Good Day / I Need A Professional Blogger To Comment On My Blog Same Like Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.