Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student (46787 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Bovi With His Adorable Family Playing And Having Fun Together In Their Mansion / Bovi With Damilola, The 7-Year-Old Girl That Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kingset:
That's the African mindset. No sex education, instead they mock the child in a way that would hurt him and may even damage his image thereafter
It's high time we tell ourselves the truth . What is an SS1 student doing with condom .
Let's assume he's your son , ok ?
Business before pleasure oga .
Sex education won't make him rich .
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Noblewhiz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
autonomous22:
that teacher got it wrong, bovi should v bin applauded for knowing d value of condom at dat age.... unlike me, during my secondary school days I never had time for condom..... it was flesh-to-flesh... tank God I never contracted any disease

*in falz voice* 'bahd guy'

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by YabaLeftist: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Horrible English by the Op. That's all I can say.
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Rekyz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
divinehand2003:
Bovi, e don tay wey u begin spoil ooooo.

What is a condom doing in your pocket at that age?
What was... English hard o!
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Julx(f): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
It's alright until you find a condom in your sons school bag..... Then you will know why your teacher punished you
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Excelboi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Your vote is needed here pls nairalanders. God bless https://www.afridext.com/contest/view-design/10116.html
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Maski87: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Olosho brigade you must have condom or else you will catch gonorrhea
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by delors(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
victordan1993:
Comedian Bovi took to Snapchat to share an anecdote about what transpired when he was in Secondary school and in the lodging. In SS1, he and others got away school to take off to the neighboring town and were gotten by an instructor. At the point when a condom was found with him, instead of get a sex instruction, he was rebuffed and taunted in the get together.

http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/10/what-happens-when-sec-school-student-is.html

OP na wah o. Upon say the answers dey right in front of you to just copy and paste, see as you bastardize grammar? You no read wetin u write before u post am? And someone go talk say MOD self go school o...
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Louiscutedude(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Child of d world
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Yeligray(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God he wasn't like spartacus. (blood and sand)
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by metallisc(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
alt3r3g0:

What an interpretation

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by divinehand2003(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rekyz:
What was... English hard o!

What was............
Na bovi I dey talk to ooooo. Nor be prof wole soyinka
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
That was den,but now nko?

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by siralabai(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
His own was better. Can you imagine that I was embarrassed by the school principal at the assembly for a love letter which was written by me which was undelivered to the Addressee but found with a junior student whom I gave for reference purpose.
The man even went ahead to paint me black before my grandfather who happened to be someone who believes other people over you.
Anytime I think about that episode, I get angry about the hypocrisy.
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by HERSLEY(f): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
WavesDontDie:

Nigeria is weird as fvck...Back In my HS, they were literally shoving condoms into our backpacks.

hey.... U got a new moniker?
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Rekyz(m): 4:44am On Oct 07, 2016
divinehand2003:

What was............
Na bovi I dey talk to ooooo. Nor be prof wole soyinka
Lol... No mind me. That language follow hard for me.

Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / M.I Abaga Blasted For Spraying N100 At Wedding Reception [PICS] / Korede Bello's Resemblance With Micheal Jackson