Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS (1004 Views)

Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets With Victor Umeh At A Prominent Funeral In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Men of the Okhoro Police Division in Benin -have arrested a 40 year old lady and her two sons and nanny for the gruesome acid attack on a renowned Benin based 80 year old doctor, Pa Tunde Ojehomon, PhD , over change of beneficiaries in a Will and Property Sales. The man is currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-what-woman-and-her-sons-did-to.html

Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2016
God have mercy

Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2016
real wickedness
Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by dainformant(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2016
dis is bad...they should face the music
Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by GBTYO: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Bini people and inheritance wahala.

This is why that town still looks ancient because children are not ready to work. Dem just dey wait make papa die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by sinaj(f): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2016
80 year old man? shocked shocked shocked

That would av waited for him to die naturally instead of inflicting pain on the poor man.

They should be arrested and tortured sad
Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:
Bini people and inheritance wahala.

This is why that town still looks ancient because children are not ready to work. Dem just dey wait make papa die.
keep quiet if you have nothing tangible to say. Inheritance wahala is everywhere and not just a Bini thing. I'm a Bini boy and I'm proud that everything I've achieved didn't come from my father. So stop saying nonsense.
Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by GBTYO: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
keep quiet if you have nothing tangible to say. Inheritance wahala is everywhere and not just a Bini thing. I'm a Bini boy and I'm proud that everything I've achieved didn't come from my father. So stop saying nonsense.

That's because you are not the first son.

I worked in Benin for 3yrs and I know the first son takes all unless a will exist which they will fight themselves over it.

I know una well well.

The laziest southerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by Young03(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2016
oh...y not allow the man die on his own than doing this to him

hell on earth
Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by pedrilo: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
u r disgracing us (edos) with dis ur rude and unintelligent reply.
"Inheritance wahala is everywhere and not just a Bini thing" suffices.
Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

That's because you are not the first son.

I worked in Benin for 3yrs and I know the first son takes all unless a will exist which they will fight themselves over it.

I know una well well.

The laziest southerners
keep quiet. I'm the first son and all my siblings are doing well. The fact you worked in benin doesn't mean you met everyone in benin.
Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2016
pedrilo:
u r disgracing us (edos) with dis ur rude and unintelligent reply.
"Inheritance wahala is everywhere and not just a Bini thing" suffices.
shut up. Who asked for your opinion?
Re: See What A Woman And Her Sons Did To A Prominent Doctor In Benin. Graphic PICS by MistadeRegal(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2016
80 years old man! Acid! This is too gruesome!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Regardless Of Political Affiliations -read This And Avoid Gullibility / One Dies As Protest Turns Bloody / Thread To Drop Your Condolence Message To All The Pro-clinton On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.