Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. (2638 Views)

What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery / Please Help! 3 Months Old Gionee Splus Charging But Not Increasing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by Kaytrick(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Help! I use a tecno H6 and yesterday night and even this morning,I charged my phone but the battery percent is reducing while the phone is indicating that it is charging. Is it the battery or the charging outlet that is bad?
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by ernestspecial(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2016
change the charger,if it still discharge u buy new b3
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by Kaytrick(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2016
ernestspecial:
change the charger,if it still discharge u buy new b3
I have tried different chargers ..it still discharge ..I will just buy a new battery then. Thanks sir
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by MistadeRegal(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Kaytrick:
I have tried different chargers ..it still discharge ..I will just buy a new battery then. Thanks sir

Before you buy a newer charger, how many amps is your batter and charger? It matters a lot. If your battery exceed 2000mA, never use a 300mA-500mA charger. It will keep displaying charging while busy draining. Get a 1000mA charger for best result.

Advising you base on experience.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by Kaytrick(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Before you buy a newer charger, how many amps is your batter and charger? It matters a lot. If your battery exceed 2000mA, never use a 300mA-500mA charger. It will keep displaying charging while busy draining. Get a 1000mA charger for best result.

Advising you base on experience.
thanks sir
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by Emykray(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Kaytrick:
Help! I use a tecno H6 and yesterday night and even this morning,I charged my phone but the battery percent is reducing while the phone is indicating that it is charging. Is it the battery or the charging outlet that is bad?
It's ur charging port,go get it fixed

3 Likes

Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by jstrollet(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Sometimes it's due to the temperature of the phone, try to power off your phone remove the battery for some minutes & insert it back. You might on your phone & connect the charger but I will recommend you to connect your charger while the phone is still off.

I do have the same issues with my phone & I usually use the above method to resolve it.
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
It's not a charger, the circuit board around the down of your charger is bad and has to be replaced, don't waste your time on a new battery. Go to computer village and fix jt
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by excanny: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
You can go to a carlcare shop(official Tecno repairers). That's where I fix mine.
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by MistadeRegal(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kaytrick:
thanks sir

You're welcome.
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Monstertrucks:
It's not a charger, the circuit board around the down of your charger is bad and has to be replaced, don't waste your time on a new battery. Go to computer village and fix jt

OGA JO Sighted! ...... #THISISNUEL
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by enfantdedieu: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
buy original charger
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by sheddo619(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kaytrick:
if your warranty hasn't been void simply go to carlcare and fix it for free
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by leo047: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
change your charging port.
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by Dandsome: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
I think this is a piece of cake for carlcare. They will solve it in no time
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by Carlcaresophia: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Kaytrick:
Hello Kaytrick, for the problem you can try another charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it . If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. by Oscarpraise(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2016
I guess it was too much charging that cost your phone this problem. If the problem persist, you can get a new phone with nice specs, very big battery size which can keep you going for days, like the Itel it1516Plus or it1556. And the good news is that they come with unbelievable affordable prices.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glo Unveils Borrow Me Data, 11k/sec Tariff, 2 Other Products / Gionee M2017 - Phone With Largest Battery Ever / MTN Awoof Guys. 2gig. I Can Download All I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.