Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Church And Gay Marriages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church And Gay Marriages (357 Views)

In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church And Gay Marriages by dotman4real007(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Christianity is under seige from fake pastors, fake bishops and strong political powers.
They are seriously changing biblical verses to suit their evil ways and they are succeeding at an alarming rate.
I have searched the bible to see where God supports gay, lesbian and homosexual marriages but I can't find a single word that supports this evil act.
The Devil has invaded the Church and planted gay bishops and Gay supporting pope in the Church.
We nigerians must kick against this Evil menace as cases of secret gay churches and homosexual clubs are on the increase in nigeria. It is a plague we need to kill before it kills our children.

Re: The Church And Gay Marriages by ifenes(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2016
The church is a gay organisation. It is there in the bible what the elect that stood before the androgenous the gods are. Look up Revelation 14:3-4 and you will see exactly why popes and priests or those who call themselves holy men don't have sex with women. But trust me, they do have sex with themselves( gay sex)

They have been gay for eons but just hidden. But now they feel the society is brainwashed enough to accept them. Besides they hold the power and money in today's world.Mind you, most of the famous people who wrote literatures, Singers,Painters,son writers, cloth designers are gay....e.g Shakespare, King James, Michael Angelo, Leonardo Da Vinci etc were one of many Gay important characters that shaped the modern world.

You cannot kick out gay syndrome in Nigeria, it is already there. I can see a lot off gay celebrities and their mode of dress which is alien to most of you. Besides if I were gay, the bible will be the tool I would use to defend myself. It is too late to try to stop it, the movement is strong. We straight me will have to deal with it.

(1) (Reply)

The Love Task Of Humanist / How A Stranger Prayed For A Man And The Man Died The Next Day- A True Life Story / Practical Experiences As Christians And How We Face Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.