Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Five Extraordinary Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Five Extraordinary Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read (374 Views)

Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) / 34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Extraordinary Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read by needmyservice: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2016
Tell me what you read and I’ll tell you who you are’ is true enough, but I’d know you better if you told me what you reread
Entrepreneurs, whether they’re simply beginning their businesses or hoping to grow an existing brand need incredible business books that can have a big effect on the way they run their organisation.

It is important for every entrepreneur to have a source of inspiration. Books written by successful business experts can serve as guide in growing profits and achieving work-life balance.

Blue Ocean Strategy by W Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne: Written by professors of INSEAD Blue Ocean Strategy institute and taking into account an investigation of 150 vital moves spreading over more than a hundred years and thirty enterprises, this book describes the market universe. The Blue Ocean Strategy book will help you figure out how to make competition unimportant and how to assemble and enhance your business from what is as of now in the commercial centre.

This book will help you realise what may not be accessible to shoppers, or displaying your item or administration in an unexpected way, making it more attractive, diverse, and not accessible anyplace else. Overall, reading this book will help you grow new thoughts and ideas which will in turn ensure the success of your business.

entrepreneurs

Enchantment by Guy Kawasaki: Enchantment is the process of charming individuals with an item, administration, association, or thought. Its result is a willful and dependable constancy that is commonly valuable. Often read full story here - http://needmyservice.com/five-extraordinary-books-every-entrepreneur-must-read/

(1) (Reply)

Hse Management And Job Employment Summit Comming Up In Port Harcourt And Lagos / Maids For Hire / Autocad 2D & 3D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.