Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME (1273 Views)

VACANCY: Software Developer Needed(java & PHP Skilled Person) / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER:- Java(ee And SE) And Android/ios / Let's Be Honest Php Sucks When Building Enterprise Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by viperman: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
We require a contract Software Engineer /Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software applications on a contracted term. Candidates would not be required to resume daily at any office(for now) but will be required to meetup with Project owner when required in Lagos. Candidates can work from home but daily and weekly deliverables must be met.

Responsibilities include analyzing, designing, developing, testing, documenting, implementing applications. Work closely with visionary during the full development cycle and possibly afterwards with little or no supervision. You will be allowed to work from home or anywhere you like but with end of day daily progress reports.

The Developer will be working on various mobile,SMS short-code and web applications. The role requires translating software requirements into workable and maintainable programming codes. The developer is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of more than one programming languages either on the mobile or on the web-end.
The role involves not only in building world standard applications from scratch but also being able to work seamlessly with external technical partners e.g graphic artists, UX designers etc

The developer must possess the ability to implement pixel-perfect designs for web and mobile screens.
Ability to integrate applications to web services using jQuery or Angular Services.
2 to 5 years experiences in General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing.
Experience in remotely working with virtual teams or resume daily at an office.
Ability to work under quick paced supervision and quick delivery on tasks.
Must be able to integrate applications to payment platforms e.g Interswitch webpay etc
Must have and follow standard programming practices.
Must have expert knowledge on how to deploy/host enterprise applications on remote and local webhost(in house servers).

The right candidate will have a solid understanding of all aspects of the cycle of software development and have all-encompassing experience building multi-tier applications.

Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field and/or equivalent combination of anyother type of Technical education and experience.
Proven experience with team development and related processes.
Experience developing and debugging web applications.
Experience with web architectures and common design practices.
Experience developing and debugging database-centric applications.
Experience with objectoriented design patterns and practices.
2-3+ years of enterprise software development experience including functional and analytical skills.

Core Required Skills

Expert hands-on knowledge on developing Android and iOS mobile enterprise applications
Translate business requirements into robust software solutions
Must have good experience in bulding SMS/Shortcode messaging applications
Must have good knowledge on working with payment systems and APIs(Integration to websites and mobile apps)
Knowledge of integrating apps with Google and facebook Map Technologies
Must have good knowledge of java and PHP programming languages,
Must have developed one or two applications on android(you will be tested).
Should have 2-5 years’ experience
Software Development languages must include the the following: JavaScript frameworks, JavaSE,Java EE and ME, PHP, excellent Knowledge of HTML/CSS(Python will be added advantage)
DBMS: MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, e.c.
Application Servers: Glassfish, Weblogic, JBoss.
Operation Systems: Linux/Unix, Windows Servers.
Android and/or IOS Development

If you fit the role and believe you can do the job email CV and if possible links to jobs you have done to: Lexfrosty@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by viperman: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
b u m p
Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
for(int i=0;i<10000;i++) {
system.out.print('santa maria');
}

1 Like

Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Devil is a liar. I will rather go and start farming than to apply for something like this, despite the fact that I posses the required skillsets.
Noooooooo, runs away from the thread at top speed. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by Fadman4real(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
And he must be Human, I guess only dhtml and so could get this job
Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fadman4real:
And he must be Human, I guess only dhtml and so could get this job
You see why i have to run away now eh? ONLY A NANOBOT can do that job, and not a HUMAN-TROLL.

Even if they offer 700k/month for this job, arwontapply. It might seem funny, but maybe because I understand the intricacies of the job description all too well.
Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by Fadman4real(m): 4:37am On Oct 07, 2016
dhtml18:

You see why i have to run away now eh? ONLY A NANOBOT can do that job, and not a HUMAN-TROLL.

Even if they offer 700k/month for this job, arwontapply. It might seem funny, but maybe because I understand the intricacies of the job description all too well.

Imagine after aplying for this job they offer you 150k na to report them to the police
Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Fadman4real:

Imagine after aplying for this job they offer you 150k na to report them to the police

2 companies have tried this with me before - one after all the rigmarole now sent me an offer letter for 100k - as the mail enter my box, i rejected it sharperly.
The other one, after everything everything, they now gave me letter as SENIOR MANAGER/LEAD DEVELOPER for 150k - i never resumed that office.
Since that time, I have remained on my own freelancing all over Lagos - i don't even bother with stuffs like this.
Who pays a FULL-STACK developer 100-150k? for what now?

But then, dont judge o, this company might actually be able to pay well - but I guess i have found my own niche in freelancing sha, not really interested in stuffs like this anymore.
Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by disco82: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2016
pls just to ask: are people still using JavaME this days ?
Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2016
disco82:
pls just to ask: are people still using JavaME this days ?
Ha, i taya o - na javaFX we go soon hear.
Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by talk2hb1(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2016
I cant even read all the post undecided undecided undecided
Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
talk2hb1:
I cant even read all the post undecided undecided undecided
Same here

@op, it is NOT POSSIBLE for a person with 2-5 years experience have those skillsets - you are looking at 10yrs+ experience to get to that level.
Re: VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-mobile Developer) WORK FROM HOME by talk2hb1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
dhtml18:

Same here

@op, it is NOT POSSIBLE for a person with 2-5 years experience have those skillsets - you are looking at 10yrs+ experience to get to that level.
I tire for all this Nairaland Job people ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Reading Other People’s Code And You Should Too / 0x00. C - Hello, World Full Solution | 200% Explained / Devs: Here Is A Free Idea For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.