Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Which Xposed Installer Modules Are You Currently Using On Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Xposed Installer Modules Are You Currently Using On Your Android Phone (425 Views)

Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Xposed Installer Modules Are You Currently Using On Your Android Phone by Habiodunz(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
I need some modules to customize my android system but just dont know which ones to download,Can you give some modules you have used or the ones you are using and what the modules do to the phone??
Re: Which Xposed Installer Modules Are You Currently Using On Your Android Phone by Tintinnoty(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
let me pitch my tent here
Re: Which Xposed Installer Modules Are You Currently Using On Your Android Phone by Habiodunz(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tintinnoty:
let me pitch my tent here
Do you have any??

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Some Enlightment On NOKIA LUMIA 510 Its Given Me Problem / How Do You Boot Into Recovery On Camon C8? / Innjoo Halo Plus ... Good And Bad Sides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.